Hey Lovely Ladies what a day this has been back to Lovely PS for first PO visit.  She said they look awesome and was I satisfied with the results thus far.  I said yes and my Hubby gave a thumps up.  She said the bruising was very common with which she had to use a instrument I think it was a protractor to make sure all the old implant was removed.  The discoloration is getting much better.  Strangely she said I would not have to wear the surgical bra they gave me.  The nurse gave me a coupon where I could redeem at a Bra Boutique she said the lady would measure me and help me select a bra, I was told I could not wear an underwired for at least 6 to eight weeks.  My hubby bought me 2 bras she had selected I wore the skin tone home and took photo with the black one.   My PS told me to come back on February 20, 2018.  Upon leaving the Boutique we went by a Mall which had a Victoria Secret, and a Soma Bra Store.  Victoria Secret saleslady measured me and I was 38 triple DDD.  We really didn't find anything that jumped out at us there, so we went to Soma they were oh so nice two lovely ladies that had a great spirit about themselves.  I was measured there again it was 38 triple DDD no bras will be going back but did purchase 2 sets of oh so cute PJ's.  Took my first garden tub bath in 9 days oh it felt heavenly.  Picking up bra from Boutique realized on tag she had given me the wrong size I thought it felt a little snug, thats okay will return when I go back.  Below are some photos PO 8 days for some reason can't get it to import

Hugs and Kisses

( . )( . ) PBB 

15 minutes ago, PlatinumBlondeBoobs said:

Hey Lovely Ladies what a day this has been back to Lovely PS for first PO visit.  She said they look awesome and was I satisfied with the results thus far.  I said yes and my Hubby gave a thumps up.  She said the bruising was very common with which she had to use a instrument I think it was a protractor to make sure all the old implant was removed.  The discoloration is getting much better.  Strangely she said I would not have to wear the surgical bra they gave me.  The nurse gave me a coupon where I could redeem at a Bra Boutique she said the lady would measure me and help me select a bra, I was told I could not wear an underwired for at least 6 to eight weeks.  My hubby bought me 2 bras she had selected I wore the skin tone home and took photo with the black one.   My PS told me to come back on February 20, 2018.  Upon leaving the Boutique we went by a Mall which had a Victoria Secret, and a Soma Bra Store.  Victoria Secret saleslady measured me and I was 38 triple DDD.  We really didn't find anything that jumped out at us there, so we went to Soma they were oh so nice two lovely ladies that had a great spirit about themselves.  I was measured there again it was 38 triple DDD no bras will be going back but did purchase 2 sets of oh so cute PJ's.  Took my first garden tub bath in 9 days oh it felt heavenly.  Picking up bra from Boutique realized on tag she had given me the wrong size I thought it felt a little snug, thats okay will return when I go back.  Below are some photos PO 8 days for some reason can't get it to import

Hugs and Kisses

( . )( . ) PBB 

Hey @PlatinumBlondeBoobs PBB :) Glad to hear your recovery is going so well and that you, the PS and your hubby are happy with your results... It seems each PS differs in whether you need to wear a post-op bra or not and when you can wear an underwire. Some suggest the post-op bra for 4 weeks, mine and other PS say for 6 weeks and there is a PS here in Australia that recommends girls go entirely bra-free for the first four weeks!! My PS has cleared me to wear all bras - underwire and non-underwire :):)

AND OMG!!! DDD - how awesome!! You must be so very happy :D:D will be lovely to see your pics when you can get them up xoxo

Lovely Ladies You can see some of the bruising on #3 & #4  I am taking #4 back and get a larger size a little tight at the bottom

Well enough about me how are you Lovely Ladies hope all are doing well and exercising those lovely boobs you have or are going to get.  I recall in high school many centuries ago in PE (Physical Education) in our warm up we would chant 

"We Must  We Must We Must Increase our Bust"  so when you are exercising remember these simple words 

Hugs & Kisses ( . )( . ) PBB

Lovely Lady sabP Thank you for such kind words.  You are oh oh oh so kind as I said they are still a little swollen, I agree about different PS say one thing and then you here someone else PS say the opposite.  I am sure it best to listen to the Dr that is treating you.  I wish all Bra companies were on the same page set a standard on cub size a A cup is a A cup if a D cup is a D cup all should use the same amount of material and not cut corners.  Well I am off my box now.                                   

sabP thanks for the encouraging words oh by the way PS did give me a tube of scar repair can't recall the name.

I know the constant icing that hubby recommended has most definitely made a huge impact on my girls swelling Ice does work I am a believer.  Hubby had shoulder surgery back in 2016 constantly use ice during his recovery.    

Hugs & Kisses 

( . )( . ) Pbb

Wow you look amazing and the size looks perfect for you, im so glad that you your hubby and ps are happy with your results so far,  and wow a 38DDD you must be stoked ( ha ha Aussie slang for happy). As for the underwire bra i am not allowed to wear one until the 3 moth mark and had to wear my po bra for 6 wks 24/7 , i was so glad to be able to wear a nice non underwire bra at my 6 wk mark , i guess every ps is diffrent when it comes to po bra no bra ect i find it very interesting 

Hi Love thank you so much, great day today, not hardly any pain,  seems still a little swelling.  Really wish I would have done the revision two years ago.  Thank you to all Lovely Ladies who have sent me such beautiful complements and advise they truly made my day.

Hugs & Kisses

(  .  )(  .  ) PBB 

Hi Lovely Ladies just a note to tell about my progress.  PO 17 days just a small amount of bruising, right breast still a little tender.  Swelling is going down be so glad to see finished product so I can get into some more comfortable bras.   I go to PS this week for follow up.  Instead of snow today we had sleet, and freezing rain, great afternoon to be with hubby, movies, and popcorn.  

Hugs & Kisses

(  .  )(  .  )  PBB

9 hours ago, PlatinumBlondeBoobs said:

Hi Lovely Ladies just a note to tell about my progress.  PO 17 days just a small amount of bruising, right breast still a little tender.  Swelling is going down be so glad to see finished product so I can get into some more comfortable bras.   I go to PS this week for follow up.  Instead of snow today we had sleet, and freezing rain, great afternoon to be with hubby, movies, and popcorn.  

Hugs & Kisses

(  .  )(  .  )  PBB

Hey lovely PBB, good to hear you are progressing so well and yes it will be wonderful when you are in more comfortable bras - the time will pass quickly :):) Let us know about your follow up appt and how it goes.. Your weather sounds perfect for indoor activities, over here it is hot and sunny - love and hugs xoxo