Noticed something weird

Ok this is is going to sound weird so hope i can explain it well enough for you to get what im saying.

So ive noticed that when im exercising i get hot and sweaty,  normal i know but by the time i get home and take off my sweaty sports bra my under boob area is so cold that sometimes my boobs ach, and i also noticed this yesterday when i was at the beach for Australia day and went swimming in the ocean,  after a while my boobs started to ach from the cold water but as soon as i changed back into my cloths and my boobs warmed up they stopped aching.  Has anyone else notice this and i was akso wondering how my boobs would react to the winter weather will it be like its so cold out here im literally freezing my tits off ??

I've found in the past if say I go swimming my boobs feel colder than the rest of me. I don't know if I still get that as I haven't gone swimming for awhile. 

It definitely is weird. Also I had my revision during winter. When I was cold my boobs/muscles would contract - ouch! This was just during the healing period. 

Im not sure why boobs eel colder, I'm guessing it's due to the implants essentially being a foreign object and not being able to warm up as much. This may be wrong but it's my guess. 

I've found in the past if say I go swimming my boobs feel colder than the rest of me. I don't know if I still get that as I haven't gone swimming for awhile. 

It definitely is weird. Also I had my revision during winter. When I was cold my boobs/muscles would contract - ouch! This was just during the healing period. 

Im not sure why boobs feel colder, I'm guessing it's due to the implants essentially being a foreign object and not being able to warm up as much. This may be wrong but it's my guess 

New reply - does auto correct keep changing the word boobs to "boons" for everyone else? 

Just then it changed it to "books". 

Thought it might be because of that @LaurenT it was just somthing i noticed and wondered if anyone else had noticed the same thing. Thanks for all your replies girls, and yes im wondering how my boobs will feel when winter sets in @Cupcake85 as i really feel the cold . It wont be my teeth chattering it'll be my boobs shaking ??