Ba booking privately no agent

Is there anyone who succesfully booked your ba on your own without using an agent in bangpakok 9 bangkok hospital? Ive been talking to Destination beauty, and any other agent. Been hearing bad stories about each of them but cosmeditour seems alright to me. But if i can i wanna contact bangpakok 9 my self, been calling them and emailed them. Email only responded once, and calls never get through. Starting to wondering maybe they do this cos they work together wt agency... 

I dont have experience with myself personally but I have been to World medical center in bangkok and they organised everything for the cosmeditour girls - i.e. the hospital did all the pick ups and drop offs, transfers from hotel to hospital and back again and they were the ones who had the hospital liason member who spoke english - the only real support that the agency (cosmeditour) had there for the girls were two lovely girls that were at the hotel.