Female plastic surgeon

23 hours ago, Ammielouise said:

Hi I have had a consultation with dr Natalie Ngan plastic surgeon as I wanted a female surgeon in Melbourne. She seems to be amazing, so understanding and knowledgeable with excellent reviews on realself. Does any one have any experience or have any female surgeon recommendations. Thank you 

Hi have you had a look at dr Natalie Ngan work she has photos on realself and did show me more during appointment. I love that most of her work is very natural and she was so honest about what she could achieve 

2 hours ago, Ammielouise said:

Hi have you had a look at dr Natalie Ngan work she has photos on realself and did show me more during appointment. I love that most of her work is very natural and she was so honest about what she could achieve 

I did and I liked what I saw! However going my images of what girls achieved on this forum I went with dr Greensmith as I just prersonally preferred his work. They're at the same office. You can friend me and see my gallery image I'm almost 3 weeks post op and super natural looking. X