Pigeon chest Cancel surgery?

Hey guys

I am booked in to have surgery on the  16th of March through cosmeditour and the breast academy or the gold coast. I just had my consult today and everyone was amazing and super informative but Dr stradwick told me that because my breast are so far apart and my nipples point outwards there isn't much they can do to create cleveage and after talking to the surgeons it sounds like breast implants might not be the best option for me as he said it will only emphasis the nipple pointing outwards and after time they will fall more  outwards. I'm so devasted as I already paid the deposit Booked the date had arranged everything and was imagining what my new Boobs would look like only to be told it can't happen. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it worth getting a second opinion from a surgeon that specializes in that kind of thing? Also has anyone gone through cosmeditour? I'm so worried I won't get my deposit back so much time and money and energy wasted :(

12 hours ago, Bonzi said:

Hey guys

I am booked in to have surgery on the  16th of March through cosmeditour and the breast academy or the gold coast. I just had my consult today and everyone was amazing and super informative but Dr stradwick told me that because my breast are so far apart and my nipples point outwards there isn't much they can do to create cleveage and after talking to the surgeons it sounds like breast implants might not be the best option for me as he said it will only emphasis the nipple pointing outwards and after time they will fall more  outwards. I'm so devasted as I already paid the deposit Booked the date had arranged everything and was imagining what my new Boobs would look like only to be told it can't happen. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it worth getting a second opinion from a surgeon that specializes in that kind of thing? Also has anyone gone through cosmeditour? I'm so worried I won't get my deposit back so much time and money and energy wasted :(

Hey @Bonzi if you do a search on this forum for "pigeon chest" you will find a number of girls who have a similar issue and you will find possible surgeon recommendations. I think given your situation you would want to consult with an experienced Plastic Surgeon (rather than a cosmetic surgeon) who has experience with pigeon chest - it will likely require more money and you may need to give yourself time to consult and save. It is complex surgery and you would need to be very clear on what the possible outcomes would be and what you could realistically expect.

As for your deposit, ask for it to be returned as you have a valid medical reason for cancelling. Good luck hun, I hope you can find a good surgeon who can help you xo

12 hours ago, Bonzi said:

Hey guys

They should not try and keep your deposit after your consult - you are entitled to a cooling off period anyway - was this your first consultation with the surgeon? They cannot take a deposit for surgery from you until you have had a consult with the surgeon, either online or in person.
Any reputable surgeon, would give you your deposit back even if you had done an online consult and the advice changed after meeting you in person - they are not going to want to take your money and operate on you if they dont think it is advisable for your situation.

As for pigeon chest, well theres bean quiet a lot of that on here lately. 
You do run the risk of having an unnaturally wider cleavage because your chest slopes outwards which in turn will mean your breasts and implants will also naturally slope outwards.
There are a number of things that can be done surgically to minimise this or disguise it including good implant selection (most likely an antomical implant that is suited to your breast footplate) and maybe even fat grafting to the cleavage to close the gap.

I have seen that Dr Tavakoli is quiet a lot of experience with this and has produced some amazing results.
See our blog post on pigeon chest and breast augmentation outcomes here https://cosmeticjourney.com/blog/i-have-pigeon-chest-deformity-will-breast-augmentation-help/

Hi love i just wanted to say that dont be dishartened it can be very daunting in a consultation when you have a sergeon who is not experienced with the type of surgery you would require to fix a pigeon chest. I agree with The Fox and SabP and i would do some more research and have a couple more consults with a plastic sergeon like Dr Tavakoli and Dr Donna both whome have experience with pigeon chest, Dr Donnas website has a lot of info on there and explains about the diffrent chest shapes and how diffrent types of implants can help enhance cleavage but that dosn't replace a face to face consult it will just give you a bit more info on how the right implant can enhance the cleavage.  Good luck with your research and i hope you manage to get your deposit back.