BA and remedial massage

Hello lovley boobie sisters , I was wondering how long post op you were beforeyou were able to lay on your stomach and get a massage, im 13 w po and as a fitness instructor and hairdresser my back and shoulders are really starting to ach and the deap heat rub and heat packs are only a temporary relief and was wondering how you all went laying on your stomach for a massage? 

Plus i have a fancy dinner to attend  next weekend and was wondering if it would be ok to get a spray tan ?

Hey Love don't know about time before you may lay on your stomach, or about the spray tan.  Have you tried ice on those aches and pains, hubby being an x Baseball Coach firmly beliefs in ice.  I have been icing each day since surgery.  My shoulders are beginning to be a little discomfortable I am sure its from the extra weight of my boobs I am now carrying around.  I am icing my shoulders also it seems to really help out a lot.  The concept years ago here in the USA was heat but this has changed to Ice.  I pray these aches and pain will go away.

Hugs & Kisses

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB

With my first BA I had a massage (I think) around the 3 month mark. I told my masseuse I'd had them done and she gave me a towel to roll up and put above my boobs, under the front of the shoulders when on my stomach to take the pressure off them. If you either tell them, or ask for a towel to do this it really makes it that much more comfy. I ask for a towel each time now when I get one. 

Thanks for all the really helpfull advice ladies i will definitely ask fir a towel when i have my massage and yes my scars are  fully healed i was just wanting to make sure it was safe to get a spray tan ☺, on another note going out to a fancy dinber next week fir my husband's work and taking the girls out without a bra for the first time the dress im wearing has a keyhole cut out at the front which will not civer a bra nervous but excited at the same time ??,  have nipple pasties at the ready. 

11 hours ago, Wanting boobs said:

Thanks for all the really helpfull advice ladies i will definitely ask fir a towel when i have my massage and yes my scars are  fully healed i was just wanting to make sure it was safe to get a spray tan ☺, on another note going out to a fancy dinber next week fir my husband's work and taking the girls out without a bra for the first time the dress im wearing has a keyhole cut out at the front which will not civer a bra nervous but excited at the same time ??,  have nipple pasties at the ready. 

you will look awesome :D:D sounds a gorgeous dress <3