I am now Day 5 post op everything’s going well although I’m starting to get really bad back pain from having hunched shoulders. I am somebody who normally has really good posture and it’s been really hard to adjust being hunched and sleeping upright as well. I feel like if I push my shoulders back my muscles get too tight like I’m not supposed to. 

What should I do about this did anyone use special exercises? 

Also my boyfriend of 4 years is struggling to adjust to the new me and it’s giving me stress. Did anyone else have these problems? I need some reassurance. 

It's definitely an adjustment!! Also, you've just had surgery so you don't even know what the 'new you' looks like yet! That'll take months so your bf needs to shut-up :lol:. You're probably stressed and emotional enough and dealing with the pain on top of that, so expect to feel a little uncertain at first. I remember living in my pj's for the first week coz I just thought I looked FAT in everything. It didn't help that they were taped straight ahead like torpedoes and overs look a lot more swollen initially coz the muscle isn't compressing them down :lol:. If you have unders, that's probably why you're finding it hard to stand properly right now. Your muscles have been stretched! By hunching you give your pecs a bit of relief. In time, once everything heals, you'll be back to your old self, only better. ;) 

Give yourself time, you are still so fresh from surgery and I promise it gets better - the first few weeks are tough. It took my hubby a while to come around to the new additions and was pretty open with me about thinking they were “massive”... but 5 months post op and he is now in love with my boobs! Wait till the swelling goes down and you are feeling better. No sleep doesn’t help either, sleeping upright sucks!!

Stay positive and be kind to yourself ?

My husband also took time to adjust to my BA. He was concerned he would accidentally hurt me.......plus he had never really seen me with a bust before (except when my breasts were engorged with breastmilk). My implants were hard at the start and it has probably taken him a good couple of years to feel confident with playing with my boobs! I am nearly 3 and a half years post op so my boobs have softened so much since the surgery. Now he wants to play with them all of the time! Lol! Give your boyfriend time to adjust. Also he may be worried he will lose you to other men now that you have bigger boobs. His self esteem might have taken a bit of a knocking. He may need some reassuring that he is the only man you want. I think it is just human nature to feel this way when one partner makes changes to themselves and the other partner wonders where their place is in the relationship.

You will find over the next week things will settle more with your boobs and your chest/back muscles. You won't be in this pain forever. It does get better week by week. Just keep resting and soon enough you will enjoy the new "you". x

Lovely Caitlyn

One of the best things you can do is buy you a couple real soft sports bra (that you can sleep in) at night.

Those bras can be worn along with your surgical bra during the day as well.  Regarding your posture, you

can sit in a recliner & move you shoulders back and forth.  When I put my bra on, I try to adjust my posture

and shoulders at that point.   Just take a day at a time and you will be amazed how quickly you will heal

and be able to enjoy your new boobs.

Hugs & Kisses

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB

All I can say is time!! You have only just had your op and it takes a while for everything to settle. Your muscles will eventually relax as your body adjusts to your implants. Try to keep things moving, I found rolling my shoulders and doing some gentle stretching, such as toe touching, helped my back muscles from getting too tight. Heat also works wonders, I showered twice a day for the first couple weeks after my op, the warm water really relaxed the muscles and helped prevent a sore back and chest.

As for your boyfriend, once your boobs start looking and feeling softer and more 'normal' I'm sure he will adjust. I am 3 year post-op and neither me or my BF can remember what I used to look like apart from when we look at old photos! If you are happy with your decision hopefully he will come around too :)

On 11/02/2018 at 8:14 PM, BellaMay said:

Give yourself time, you are still so fresh from surgery and I promise it gets better - the first few weeks are tough. It took my hubby a while to come around to the new additions and was pretty open with me about thinking they were “massive”... but 5 months post op and he is now in love with my boobs! Wait till the swelling goes down and you are feeling better. No sleep doesn’t help either, sleeping upright sucks!!

Stay positive and be kind to yourself ?

thanks heaps x 

On 11/02/2018 at 9:54 PM, pink butterfly said:

My husband also took time to adjust to my BA. He was concerned he would accidentally hurt me.......plus he had never really seen me with a bust before (except when my breasts were engorged with breastmilk). My implants were hard at the start and it has probably taken him a good couple of years to feel confident with playing with my boobs! I am nearly 3 and a half years post op so my boobs have softened so much since the surgery. Now he wants to play with them all of the time! Lol! Give your boyfriend time to adjust. Also he may be worried he will lose you to other men now that you have bigger boobs. His self esteem might have taken a bit of a knocking. He may need some reassuring that he is the only man you want. I think it is just human nature to feel this way when one partner makes changes to themselves and the other partner wonders where their place is in the relationship.

You will find over the next week things will settle more with your boobs and your chest/back muscles. You won't be in this pain forever. It does get better week by week. Just keep resting and soon enough you will enjoy the new "you". x

Thank you so much that was super reassuring and I think it was his self esteem being worried that now I have boobs I'm "better" but he's now starting to settle in with the new additions and just wants to be able to feel them already.