What bra do you sleep with at night ?

I too like Caitlyn went braless to bed neglecting that support while sleeping at night.  I do believe it is best to wear a comfy bra with support at night.  I wore a sports bra after the surgical compression bra, now wearing I would call a sleeping bra from  JC Penny.

hugs & Kisses 

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB

17 hours ago, Caitlyn said:

I’m still in my compression bra and will be for the next 5 weeks ? before my BA I never used to wear a bra to bed, will I need to now? 

Hey @Caitlyn you don't have to wear a bra at night after the time in the compression bra. My PS said I don't have to at night, but I find I tend to wear a soft crop when I sleep anyway - a Bond's crop, it's super soft and comfy. It's funny how a lot of us who were bra-free at night pre-BA feel more cosy and secure with a crop at night post-BA - go figure!! See how you go :):) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2018 at 7:10 AM, PlatinumBlondeBoobs said:

I too like Caitlyn went braless to bed neglecting that support while sleeping at night.  I do believe it is best to wear a comfy bra with support at night.  I wore a sports bra after the surgical compression bra, now wearing I would call a sleeping bra from  JC Penny.

hugs & Kisses 

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB

Yeah before my BA my boobs were that small so I never used to wear a bra to bed now with these new girls I think I’ll have to continue that support and keep wearing a bra.