Bra recommendations?

1 hour ago, Caitlyn said:

I’m excited in 5 weeks I can go bra shopping, I enjoy wearing off shoulder and strapless tops. Where will I find a comfortable strapless bra that isn’t push up?

Hey @Caitlyn Bras n Things have a really good range of bras. They will measure and fit you correctly and they have wire-free, wired, strapless and pretty much anything you want and need :):)

12 hours ago, Caitlyn said:

I’m excited in 5 weeks I can go bra shopping, I enjoy wearing off shoulder and strapless tops. Where will I find a comfortable strapless bra that isn’t push up?

I'm not sure when you are allowed to go bra less but i would have thought that you wouldn't need a strapless bra, only for special occasions ect , but i do agree with @sabP Bras n Things have a pretty good range of bras . Happy bra shopping i know you'll be excited as was i when i got to go bra shopping.

11 hours ago, Wanting boobs said:

I'm not sure when you are allowed to go bra less but i would have thought that you wouldn't need a strapless bra, only for special occasions ect , but i do agree with @sabP Bras n Things have a pretty good range of bras . Happy bra shopping i know you'll be excited as was i when i got to go bra shopping.

Yeah I was just thinking if I’m going to be like in a strapless top for like days at a time I think for dinners and special occasions I’d be ok just don’t want sagging to happen because I wear strapless things a lot