Mini Boob Job Girs

Hi loves,

I’m hoping to hear from some small implant ladies! I had my pre-op consult today and my surgeon and I have decided that 250cc looks perfect on my body. I am super small; 155cm and 49 kilos and I don’t know my bra size because I only wear bralettes. He believes that should take me to a full C cup/small D cup but I’m feeling slightly apprehensive. I’m probably being silly but I feel like it’s such a small implant that you won’t even notice! Any petite, small implant girls want to put my mind at ease please ? Pictures of a 250cc implant post op would be amazing! 

I think by the sounds of your build 250cc sounds perfect I’m 170cm and 58kg tall and slim and I went with 325cc they were perfect for my body. Definitely go with what the surgeon recommends. My PS gave me the option of 290cc or 325cc I went with the biggest one as they looked better for my body even though they were bigger. Good luck x 

4 hours ago, keanasabean said:

Hi loves,

I’m hoping to hear from some small implant ladies! I had my pre-op consult today and my surgeon and I have decided that 250cc looks perfect on my body. I am super small; 155cm and 49 kilos and I don’t know my bra size because I only wear bralettes. He believes that should take me to a full C cup/small D cup but I’m feeling slightly apprehensive. I’m probably being silly but I feel like it’s such a small implant that you won’t even notice! Any petite, small implant girls want to put my mind at ease please ? Pictures of a 250cc implant post op would be amazing! 

also keep in mind that 250cc on someone else may be totally different to how it will look on you, it depends on what you have to begin with etc. :) 

I've trawled through the real self website and saved women of my size and build having around the same implant size as me.  Some bigger some smaller.  By elimination and getting opinions that most wished they'd gone a little bigger...I've gone with 320.  I'm 5ft 3 and 53kgs.  Op on Monday, so I guess time will tell if I've picked the wrong size!  Surgeon says my max would be 335.  

2 hours ago, Girl1999 said:

I've trawled through the real self website and saved women of my size and build having around the same implant size as me.  Some bigger some smaller.  By elimination and getting opinions that most wished they'd gone a little bigger...I've gone with 320.  I'm 5ft 3 and 53kgs.  Op on Monday, so I guess time will tell if I've picked the wrong size!  Surgeon says my max would be 335.  

Good luck with your surgery you’ll love yourself! I’m 9 days post op and I’m starting to like how everything is looking. 

2 hours ago, keanasabean said:

Thanks everyone. I definitely think I’ll go back and have my surgeon ease my mind! I think I’m just worried because it sounds so small. Good luck with your surgery on Monday Girl1999! Would love to hear how it goes once it’s all done :) 

I think 250cc is perfect - would you care if you came out too small or too big.
I had 410cc implants and had them taken out last year. 250cc is my dream size, these are 250cc and amazing https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIeIvMnlfm/?taken-by=drtavakoli

Im hoping for my mini boob job with Dr Tavakoli in April

1 hour ago, TheFox said:

I think 250cc is perfect - would you care if you came out too small or too big.
I had 410cc implants and had them taken out last year. 250cc is my dream size, these are 250cc and amazing https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIeIvMnlfm/?taken-by=drtavakoli

Im hoping for my mini boob job with Dr Tavakoli in April

I actually just found Dina's page this morning and my mind is completely eased now! She looks absolutely fantastic! Would be over the moon if my girls looked like that post op :) My surgery is booked in for the end of March so i'll let you know how it turns out! 

1 hour ago, keanasabean said:

I actually just found Dina's page this morning and my mind is completely eased now! She looks absolutely fantastic! Would be over the moon if my girls looked like that post op :) My surgery is booked in for the end of March so i'll let you know how it turns out! 

Dina is also on the wall art in his office - I think they look amazing.
Dr Tavakoli also did Elise Knowlzy's breast augmentation and I suspect they are around 250cc https://www.instagram.com/elyseknowlzy/?hl=en

10 hours ago, PlatinumBlondeBoobs said:

Hey Lovely Lady Good luck with your surgery I will remember you next monday that everything goes well and you have a quick recovery.  You will be so happy with your new girls.

Hugs & Kisses 

(    .   )(   .   )  PBB

Thanks so much guys.  I'm so scared about Monday!  Just want to be on the other side  of the op now.

11 hours ago, Caitlyn said:

Good luck with your surgery you’ll love yourself! I’m 9 days post op and I’m starting to like how everything is looking. 

Thanks, I'm excited/terrified!  Wish I was 9 days post op already!

On 14/02/2018 at 11:23 AM, TheFox said:

Dina is also on the wall art in his office - I think they look amazing.
Dr Tavakoli also did Elise Knowlzy's breast augmentation and I suspect they are around 250cc https://www.instagram.com/elyseknowlzy/?hl=en

You're making me wish I went smaller! The petite perky look is so in right now. Although I'm not this slim and modelesque so I don't think this size would suit me as well. 

7 hours ago, LaurenT said:

You're making me wish I went smaller! The petite perky look is so in right now. Although I'm not this slim and modelesque so I don't think this size would suit me as well. 

These are so in right now but i also like think the best breasts are the ones that suit the body shape and also the persons personal style.
Im quite tall 175cm with broad shoulders and weigh 55 kilos so i could pull of a bigger or smaller implants. This time around we are going for a 250cc implant, im pretty excited but i have to wait another 3 months