Hi, 

I'm new here but please please help, Im having a panic attack. My surgery is next week and I started reading about BWD and such but I chose my implant as 385cc high profile saline. I just measured my breast width and it's like 15cm. I don't remember how much the surgeon said they were for me, I stated that I really didn't want the two tennis ball look but im looking up implant sizes and the implant width is 11.4cm. Is that way way too small for me?!?! Im 160cm and about 55kg.  If anyone has similar experiences with similar measurements, please help!!!!! or anyone with any input I would really really appreciate it. 

On 17/02/2018 at 8:55 AM, lngm10 said:

Hi, 

I'm new here but please please help, Im having a panic attack. My surgery is next week and I started reading about BWD and such but I chose my implant as 385cc high profile saline. I just measured my breast width and it's like 15cm. I don't remember how much the surgeon said they were for me, I stated that I really didn't want the two tennis ball look but im looking up implant sizes and the implant width is 11.4cm. Is that way way too small for me?!?! Im 160cm and about 55kg.  If anyone has similar experiences with similar measurements, please help!!!!! or anyone with any input I would really really appreciate it. 

Hi @lngm10 Are you sure you got the measurement correct? Normally your surgeon measures your BWD and makes an implant decision taking that and other factors into consideration. An implant can be 1cm or so either side of your BWD. I would call your surgeon asap and ask what they measured your BWD at to make sure the figure is correct.

It's hard to say based on your height and weight as the final decision does include BWD and what is best for your anatomy. Call your surgeon to put your mind at rest and good luck with your surgery this week :)

I wouldn't go on what you measured yourself at as it is very difficult to get an accurate measurement on yourself, your ps would have suggested a couple of implant sizes that would fit either side 1cm above or under your bwd but if you would l8kevto know what your bwd is inwould ring and ask them. Good look with your surgery.