Jump to content
missyblue

Large breast implants melbourne

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, donatella said:

I flew from Brisbane to Sydney also for Dr Eddy Dona to revise my 550 to 800cc. They will be 1 year old next week and love them . He’s your big boobs man 

I feel we should be getting some kinda commission 🤣 * cough, I’ll have a free upgrade pls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not from Melbourne but i hear  amazing things about Dr Donna he's your big boob man for sure but he's in Sydney. I've only just had mine done 3 months ago but if i decide to go bigger then i will be definitely looking at traveling for Dr Donna. (Boob greed😂😂)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can attest to Dr Rahdon being pretty generous with sizing. My op is on Wednesday and he's putting in around 700-750cc, which he recommended for me. I'm sure if you were to go in there confidently and tell him what you wanted, he'd probably do it. He's based in Geelong but it's a very easy drive from Melbourne!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RubyJadeDiamond said:

I can attest to Dr Rahdon being pretty generous with sizing. My op is on Wednesday and he's putting in around 700-750cc, which he recommended for me. I'm sure if you were to go in there confidently and tell him what you wanted, he'd probably do it. He's based in Geelong but it's a very easy drive from Melbourne!

Wow thank you so much :)

I will check him out :)

Are you having a revision or is this your initial breast augmentation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, missyblue said:

Wow thank you so much :)

I will check him out :)

Are you having a revision or is this your initial breast augmentation?

It's my first BA, but I'm a bigger girl with a wide chest and a bit of natural tissue already. He said I could handle a much larger implant than most initially to give me the curvy result I want.

He's really nice and really confident about his results, it wouldn't hurt to have a consult and see what you think! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2018 at 4:36 PM, donatella said:

I flew from Brisbane to Sydney also for Dr Eddy Dona to revise my 550 to 800cc. They will be 1 year old next week and love them . He’s your big boobs man 

What size cup were you before BA- and what did the 800cc put you to -

 

I just got 500cc and I'm still not satisfied. 10B originally 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...