Training in the gym

Hi @boobiebuf  I am a Body pump instructor (PT) plus  other Les Mills programs  and my ps said that as long as i keep my weights light and did push ups on my knees i would be fine but he did say no direct  heavey cheast traing in the gym for that reason . I akso have anatomicals so need to be careful of rotation but so far so good, im now 14 wpo (still cant do a propper push up on my knees yet  anyway) ? 

I had to have a revision as my first set of implants got a dent in the cleavage and pushed out to the side from exercising. I never did weights for my chest only dips and knee push ups but I was unlucky. I even had movement when just washing my hands.

I had dual plane rounds in the first time. I am so concerned now that I don't do anything that moves my chest muscles at all. It won't happen to everyone but it can happen. 

6 hours ago, Chinchilla said:

I had to have a revision as my first set of implants got a dent in the cleavage and pushed out to the side from exercising. I never did weights for my chest only dips and knee push ups but I was unlucky. I even had movement when just washing my hands.

I had dual plane rounds in the first time. I am so concerned now that I don't do anything that moves my chest muscles at all. It won't happen to everyone but it can happen. 

When you say you had movement do you mean flex distortion as I'm a Body Pump instructor and i can feel my chest muscles contract over my implant and there is a little movement but not much, i also have a dual plane placement so am a little worried about this also. I do not do dips as it engages to much of the upper pec muscle or train my chest in the gym, i only do light chest weights in Pump twice a week .