BA in Adelaide under $10,000

Hi All,

im new to looking but i have been wanting a BA for YEARS and have decided to give myself one for my 30th birthday. yay me

Question are there any Plastic surgeons that do them for under $10,000 in Adelaide? ive got 7 pets so if i went interstate by the time I add up boarding fees for them/flights/accom it wont be worth it 

on the flip side any in Adelaide I should steer clear of?

5 hours ago, Tiicky said:

Hi All,

im new to looking but i have been wanting a BA for YEARS and have decided to give myself one for my 30th birthday. yay me

Question are there any Plastic surgeons that do them for under $10,000 in Adelaide? ive got 7 pets so if i went interstate by the time I add up boarding fees for them/flights/accom it wont be worth it 

on the flip side any in Adelaide I should steer clear of?

Thanks

Hey @Tiicky - I'm in Perth so can't help with recommendations for Adelaide surgeons. But there are loads of girls here who have asked similar questions. Perhaps you can do a search in the forum as a starting point. Love that you have 7 pets :D I have two dogs and a cat atm. Good luck with choosing a surgeon and great idea for a 30th b/day pressie for you!!

Here's one thread and some girls you can message for further advice

7 pets?!!! I'm so jealous! :lol: I have 2 dogs and want another but my fiancé' said no. :angry: There are 2 surgeons in Adelaide who are spoken very highly of, Dr Cooter and Dr Kollias. I had my surgery done 18 months ago by Dr Cooter. I've had no complications and he did a fantastic job. :) From memory, Dr Cooter was about $1k dearer than Dr Kollias but both were very reasonably priced, especially compared to APSA.