Breast enlargement clinic

On 2/21/2018 at 4:40 PM, Wanting boobs said:

Have you tried using Google to search plastic surgeons in Turkey or is there anyone that has had thire boobs done that you know and you could ask for reccomdations just to get you started.

I just need recommendations for getting started with one plastic surgeon clinic in Turkey.

On 2/27/2018 at 3:31 PM, Wanting boobs said:

Ok hun, sorry i cannot help you wirh this as i live in Australia.  But maybe someone on here may be able to help you. ? 

I research more Clinics in Turkey for breast enlargement and I find same, read that page about treatment https://mcanhealth.com/en/breast-enlargement-turkey/ and I think is the best solutions. Not just reading the article, watching reviews about Mcan clinic and see here are good for what I need. What did you think about that clinic? Thanks for your support!

Hey Hun on my revision I researched for over 7 weeks checking out the different PS in my immediate location going to their web site, checking out how long they had been PS even where they went to Med school.  I started with a 50 mile radius, then 100, 200, and up to 2500 miles.  I settled on one less than 100 miles.  Be sure and check their reviews, if they did not post reviews I marked them off.  I had two consultations the first with a male doctor who was nice however I sensed he was all about himself, using huge words supposedly to impress me but it didn't.  My second consolation was with a female PS she had 25 reviews all positive except one that talked about one of her nurses.  She didn't use the huge words she explained everything as if she knew what I was going to ask.  Such as size she told me how much room, and skin tissue I had that would handle the different implants.  I and my hubby were impressed with her and I choose her.  Had surgery January 17, 2017 all is going well I go back on the 15th of April.  Wish I could be more of a help I live in the States.  Good Luck keep us posted

Hugs and Kisses 

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB