Veins on boobs

4 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

Would it be to do with circulation of blood? I remember being really veiny when I was pregnant or breastfeeding. Maybe ask your surgeon.

Yes I was like that during breast feeding too.  I'm going to check them again today.  And check with surgeon if I'm still worried.  I had such a rough night last night.  Everything feels so tight I can't sleep.

You poor thing! The first week can be rough after getting a BA. I found I "hit the wall" emotionally between day 3 and day 5 post op. I think just being tired, sore and in pain made me question why I even got the damn BA done in the first place! But after day 5, I began to feel better in myself and I was able to move around a bit more freely. Try to rest and sleep as much as possible. Take the pain meds that your surgeon has given you. Your body is doing a lot of healing after surgery. But it does get better. You won't be like this forever. x

53 minutes ago, pink butterfly said:

You poor thing! The first week can be rough after getting a BA. I found I "hit the wall" emotionally between day 3 and day 5 post op. I think just being tired, sore and in pain made me question why I even got the damn BA done in the first place! But after day 5, I began to feel better in myself and I was able to move around a bit more freely. Try to rest and sleep as much as possible. Take the pain meds that your surgeon has given you. Your body is doing a lot of healing after surgery. But it does get better. You won't be like this forever. x

I feel pretty terrible right now, definitely wondering why I've done this to myself.  Everyday is the same, just tight and sore all the time.  I can't imagine how these rocks on my chest will ever turn into breasts.  Thank you for the reassurance, it's good to know I'm not the only one.  ll I can do is wait it out now.

Love they will get better it just takes time as the other lady said.  As for the veins I had them somewhat and yes I think after your swelling goes down and it will go down this could take care of the noticeable veins.  They will look lovely just give it time.

Hugs & Kisses

(  .  )(  .  )  PBB                                             

2 hours ago, Girl1999 said:

I feel pretty terrible right now, definitely wondering why I've done this to myself.  Everyday is the same, just tight and sore all the time.  I can't imagine how these rocks on my chest will ever turn into breasts.  Thank you for the reassurance, it's good to know I'm not the only one.  ll I can do is wait it out now.

That's quite normal and it does feel like forever until you feel normal. But day day 5/6 you should start to pick up again. I remember I started to feel human again at that stage. Surgery is quite traumatic to your body and it takes time to heal. Having big new breasts takes time emotionally to come to terms with, but you will get there. There are so many changes over the next few weeks, so please do be reassured you will feel better - it really is a waiting game. We are here if you need us. I hope you got a better sleep last night, sleeping poorly doesn't help. As for the veins, don't worry too much at this stage your skin and veins are stretched and probs in shock from their new additions! xo

5 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

Day 3-5 the worst I was most emotional and uncomfortable