Can I get away with noone knowing I've had a breast augmentation?

I really want to get a breast augmentation after 2 babies and breastfeeding have left me with little breast tissue.

But I just don't want anyone to know I've had one. Well apart from my husband. Would be especially nervous of going into work and everyone knowing. 

Is it silly to think I could get away with noone noticing. I was a small c before finishing breastfeeding and want to go to a large c. I'm probably a small b now. 

Do I just need to embrace it and let people know or can I get away with no one realising?

21 hours ago, Watergirl said:

I really want to get a breast augmentation after 2 babies and breastfeeding have left me with little breast tissue.

But I just don't want anyone to know I've had one. Well apart from my husband. Would be especially nervous of going into work and everyone knowing. 

Is it silly to think I could get away with noone noticing. I was a small c before finishing breastfeeding and want to go to a large c. I'm probably a small b now. 

Do I just need to embrace it and let people know or can I get away with no one realising?

Hey @Watergirl - it's entirely up to you. I only told my partner and a couple of close girlfriends. No-one else has noticed or if they did they haven't commented. Pretty sure they haven't noticed though :) It also depends on the size of implant you get and how big you end up as to whether or not people notice. Mine are a great size for my anatomy and look really natural. My partner says they are gorgeous and look really natural. Good luck with your decision. For me it's the best decision I made :)

If people notice, who cares what they think! You shouldn’t have to tell anyone besides close family. It’s your body, your choice and you have a valid reason for wanting a breast augmentation. A lot of Mums want to restore what they have lost after having kids. 

I plan to get breast augmentation later this year, as having 3 kids have left me practically boob-less. I’ve been wanting an augmentation for a couple years now. The longer I put it off, the more I’ll regret not doing it sooner. Life’s too short.

Goodluck ?

I was a 12 A before my BA and now im sitting at a 12 E and you wouldn't think it by looking at me i only told my mum,dad, sister and mother in law and sister in law as she has her boobs done and i asked her a ton of questions lol. But all the mums from school hav'nt noticed or at least they hav'nt said anything, ultimately it's your body your decision on who to tell. 

On 23/02/2018 at 11:15 PM, Wanting boobs said:

I was a 12 A before my BA and now im sitting at a 12 E and you wouldn't think it by looking at me i only told my mum,dad, sister and mother in law and sister in law as she has her boobs done and i asked her a ton of questions lol. But all the mums from school hav'nt noticed or at least they hav'nt said anything, ultimately it's your body your decision on who to tell. 

An A to an E sounds like a huge change and I don't understand how everyone wouldn't notice. Especially in swimmers etc, that's when I am mostly thinking I wouldn't be able to get away saying it was a good bra etc!

Hey Ladies interesting subject.  Personally its your body and it does not matter how large you go as long as you are pleased with them.  I have tried minimizer bras and I really do not like them they feel more like a surgical bra.  I might try a padded bra push up bra for awhile then when you have the surgery it will not be as noticeable.  Lovely Watergirl go for it I do not believe you will regret it.  I wish I would have had my revision years ago love my new girls.  Good Luck keep us posted.

His & Kisses

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB

2 hours ago, Watergirl said:

An A to an E sounds like a huge change and I don't understand how everyone wouldn't notice. Especially in swimmers etc, that's when I am mostly thinking I wouldn't be able to get away saying it was a good bra etc!

I definitely cannot hide them in a bathing suit or bikini,  but at work we wear a uniform and the shirt (top)  is not fitted so they don't look that noticeable, if i were to wear a more fitted top then yes i think it would be quite noticeable,  how often will you be wearing a bikini and if it's strangers say on the beach then who cares if they look i mean you spent a lot of money on them why hide them away, I'm not saying you have to flaunt them either. In my everyday clothing they dont look obvious.  ?

Agree on not caring what others think! Although I personally decided not to tell most of my friends and family, no one apart from one of my close friends has commented. I just tell her I'm wearing a padded bra ;)

I went from an A to a C, so I don't think going from a B to a C will draw too much attention. At the end of the day what matters is you feeling comfortable in your body, so if that's what you want to do then don't let the opinions of others hold you back. xx

TBH I just went back to work yesterday after getting 755ccs and no one except the people I told beforehand have noticed anything different. It was something I was really nervous about (I work with primarily men and didn't want them to be weird or gross about it) and seriously, no one has noticed.

I've been wearing all the clothes I wore beforehand, I'm just wearing cardis and my hair down to obscure some of the high-ness of the implants as I'm only 2 weeks post op.

I honestly think people are inherently oblivious to a lot. If you don't want people to notice, just act like nothing has changed and chances are no one will realise they have.