Hi there. Had my augmentation surgery yesterday.  All went great. But I am a little concerned with the size I am seeing this morning. I was a A cup before surgery, with quite a wide rib measurement. I went with a mentor 500 cc high profile implant, hoping to achieve a full c to a d. But looking at them this morning I am concerned that I might have only gone up to a B cup. Would this be because of the compression bra in place? Will the size and shape change alot once they drop? Because if this is my new boobs in a swollen state, I'm concerned that I might have gone too small.  Any comments or advice much appreciated. 

12 minutes ago, kittykat74 said:

Hi there. Had my augmentation surgery yesterday.  All went great. But I am a little concerned with the size I am seeing this morning. I was a A cup before surgery, with quite a wide rib measurement. I went with a mentor 500 cc high profile implant, hoping to achieve a full c to a d. But looking at them this morning I am concerned that I might have only gone up to a B cup. Would this be because of the compression bra in place? Will the size and shape change alot once they drop? Because if this is my new boobs in a swollen state, I'm concerned that I might have gone too small.  Any comments or advice much appreciated. 

Hey @kittykat74 Do not worry, the size after surgery is absolutely no indication of your final size. I am assuming you went dual plane (under the muscle)? If so, then it will take a few weeks until the muscle relaxes completely. You will find day by day and week by week your new boobs will change in shape and size. Mine seemed to pop at around the 5 week mark and have dropped and fluffed way more since then and I am nearly 3 months post-op. I was a 12AA to start, was around a 12C at the 4 week mark and by 6 weeks I was a 12DD.

And yes the compression bra also holds them in... seriously try not to worry, just relax, take it easy, look after yourself and stop checking out your boobies coz they will change so much!! xo

5 hours ago, kittykat74 said:

Omg! Wow! Didn't realize!!

They will look somewhat bigger once they drop, settle and are out of a compression bra...but if you have a wide rib measurement then I'd say they're probably not going to look as busty as the pic above...wide rib measurements tend to make implants look a little smaller....the person above looks quite narrow, I doubt her rib measurement is very wide...this is what I have found, hope it helps :) 

Hey Lovely they will look much smaller in the compression surgical bra, and yes they will change weekly, did you have a lot of swelling?  This two will go down daily, use a lot of ice this truly helped me with swelling and discomfort.  I agree with all ladies they will drop and fluff.  In my case it was a revision due to a rupture in both breast when from 225 and 235 to 520cc after 3 weeks my PS told me they had dropped most likely all they were going to drop.  All swelling is gone I am so pleased.  Just be patient everyone is different you will be gorgeous best of luck.

Hugs and Kisses

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB