Compression bra

Just wanted to post a discussion about how long all of you wore your compression bra for? 

I am 4 weeks and 3 days my PS told me to wear it for 6 weeks but I’m going out on Friday night and want to know if it would be ok to go bra less or should I suck it up and wear a full coverage shirt to hide my bra. 

38 minutes ago, cm29 said:

Just wanted to post a discussion about how long all of you wore your compression bra for? 

I am 4 weeks and 3 days my PS told me to wear it for 6 weeks but I’m going out on Friday night and want to know if it would be ok to go bra less or should I suck it up and wear a full coverage shirt to hide my bra. 

Hey @cm29 I was told 6 weeks as well. I went out around the 4 week mark, but wearing a regular non-wired pretty bra as it suited my outfit better. I wasn't comfortable going bra less too soon.

4 minutes ago, sabP said:

Hey @cm29 I was told 6 weeks as well. I went out around the 4 week mark, but wearing a regular non-wired pretty bra as it suited my outfit better. I wasn't comfortable going bra less too soon.

Hmm ok good to know I don’t know if I feel comfortable bra less either

1 hour ago, Moderator said:

I think the biggest concern going braless early on in the recovery is displacing the implant, particualrly if it is a textured anatomical implant as they take some time to adhere to the surrounding tissue.

I am sure you will be fine, but definitely take it easy

I think I’m just going to wear my bra I’m so concerned about taking it off early