Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a septal perforation due to previous surgery. It is increasing in size. Which surgeons are recommended for correcting this? Obviously I am looking for specialist in revision rhinoplasty/septoplasty and ENT skilled. Anywhere in Australia is fine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...