From 0cc to 400cc in Thailand

Hey guys! I want to share my breast augmentation experience that I did on 02/10/60 from A-cup to C-cup.

I feel very happy with my new size breast. Everyone around me and also me like these natural breasts so much, it looks beautiful, natural like I born with them /haha. I decided to do with appropriate size, fit with my body. I have massaged breasts just two times a day while taking shower and now 4 months passed, it’s softer more and more with each day.

I got silicone 400cc round from Mentor with touchable price at THE SIB CLINIC by Darin Moungthai. Before I went there, I made a phone call to clinic for making appointments, no fee for consulting and if everything fine you can book the surgery date, but for breast augmentation should bring a medical certificate before getting surgery at least 1 day for your safety.

If you guys like natural breasts like mine, I think you won’t disappoint with this clinic. For my part, I think the doctor has a lot of experience and did it well, so from my view I advise this clinic. Furthermore, for breast augmentation should have around 3 days to take a rest, it’s not hurting but it feels a little bit uncomfortable. Hope my case helpful for you guys.

Here’s my before and after pictures.

170838cl8y722z2yc411e7.jpg.thumb.jpg.5016d749dae65e463856f9ba0dcd0705.jpg170834r744q5k4bk8y4843.jpg.thumb.jpg.852d387cd93795b6a031f3c53f3b2fd2.jpg