Bit deflated....emotionally not my boobs lol

I'm 3 mths post op....pretty happy with new boobs...I was a 12 A if that...no boobs,..

I have a slim build and not much body fat. I got 335cc motiva plants...I like the size I'm at, which is 12/14C but I feel they are too far apart...or too small. I just wanted that cleavage look but don't have it...even with a push-up which I might add wasn't comfortable at all. 

Will fluffing still happen?? Or am I just too skinny for that to happen??

Can someone reassure that they still have alot of change to come...

1 hour ago, rock#3 said:

I'm 3 mths post op....pretty happy with new boobs...I was a 12 A if that...no boobs,..

I have a slim build and not much body fat. I got 335cc motiva plants...I like the size I'm at, which is 12/14C but I feel they are too far apart...or too small. I just wanted that cleavage look but don't have it...even with a push-up which I might add wasn't comfortable at all. 

Have you got pics? Are they unders?   I had a consult after 2 wks and asked if my gap would 'close' a little more.  He said 'maybe' but he released the muscle as much as he could.  The implants wouldn't expand much further...but I'm seeing change so, maybe!

2 hours ago, rock#3 said:

Hey @rock#3 I'm also 3 mths post op. I'm a 12DD now after starting at an AA/AAA. I had very little breast tissue to begin with and I have anatomicals dual plane - sorry I've forgotten what you got - are they rounds? It could be the Motiva brand takes a bit longer to D & F, I'm not familiar with that brand as I have Mentor. Hopefully one of the ladies on here who has Motiva can give you better feedback.

Did you have a big gap to start with? I had a wide gap, but it has become much closer lately. I can push my boobs together with my hands to get cleavage, but I'm not sure I'd bother with a push-up bra at this stage, it's too early in the process. As @pink butterfly says it can take up to a year for the full D & F process and that is what my PS told me as well.

6 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

Yes 3 months is still early days! My surgeon said it takes up to one year for the D & F process. I personally would stay away from push up bras until much later on in the year. Do you have a natural gap?

Yeah I have a natural gap...well I didn't have anything before so hard to tell. I was told push ups ok from 12wks...but they aren't comfortable so I don't have any yet, just tried them on..

5 hours ago, Girl1999 said:

Have you got pics? Are they unders?   I had a consult after 2 wks and asked if my gap would 'close' a little more.  He said 'maybe' but he released the muscle as much as he could.  The implants wouldn't expand much further...but I'm seeing change so, maybe!

I have dual placements... 

No pics but I'll take some tomorrow and post.

My surgeon had a big discussion with me prior to surgery that with my natural gap, I would still have it after the BA. He could have used a teardrop implant with an oval base to help with the gap issue. But because I have a small frame, he felt that implant would have given me too much side boob. So he went with a teardrop implant with a round base. It doesn't bother me. As the surgeon said, it is the way God made me with my anatomy.

You still have a lot of changes to happen im 4 and a half months po and am only now starting to notice the dropping process, for me the fluff really started to  happen at about the 3 months mark but its now im noticing the drop and the shape of my breasts are changing, as for the gap you still may have a bit of a gap after the D&F especially if you had a gap before surgery but I'd say give it some more time as it will take a good 6 months even up to a year to see the final results. 

I'm also quite slim with low body fat, also went from an A to a C. My natural 'gap' before BA I thought was just because I pretty much had a flat chest! So I didn't realize I would have a gap after surgery. My implants were the biggest that would fit (width-wise) and I can't get cleavage either, even in a push-up bra. After 12 weeks they were pretty much in the same position they are now and have just become softer over time (Im 3+ years post-op now.). I have furries and my surgeon told me they don't D & F in the same way, so yours probably still have changes to come. 

Hopefully you will notice a reduction in your gap, it might just need  a little more time xx

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, rock#3 said:

Ok finally got pic....so I think I just have a natural gap...I am generally pretty happy, just have to realise that everyone is different and I still have awhile until I hit 12 mths...

DSC_1349.JPG

Hey @rock#3 they look fabulous :D and the gap is not too wide, in time when you are comfy with push up bras you'll find they'll likely get closer xo