Dr Tav pricing for BA/BL

Hello ladies,

I was quoted by Dr Tav in Sydney for a  Lollypop Mastopexy / Breast Lift with implants, priced at $30,000 plus I will have to cover flights/accommodation because im from WA. I'm stuck, I love every before and after picture that they work on... however I feel $30k is way over priced, considering in 2015 it was $18k!

Let me know your thoughts? What would you do? I dont think you could put  price on your body...but I was SHOCKED at this price!!

THANK YOU

21 hours ago, vanillab90 said:

Hello ladies,

I was quoted by Dr Tav in Sydney for a  Lollypop Mastopexy / Breast Lift with implants, priced at $30,000 plus I will have to cover flights/accommodation because im from WA. I'm stuck, I love every before and after picture that they work on... however I feel $30k is way over priced, considering in 2015 it was $18k!

Let me know your thoughts? What would you do? I dont think you could put  price on your body...but I was SHOCKED at this price!!

THANK YOU

Hey @vanillab90 Have you had consults with any Perth surgeons? We have excellent surgeons here, my surgeon was brilliant and I know other girls would highly recommend there's as well. Of course you would not put a price on your body and you only want the very best for such a complex surgery, however don't rule out our local plastic surgeons. Good luck with your decision.

hi @vanillab90 i had the same procedure done in Sydney by a different surgeon (Dr Wessels) and before the medicare rebate i was quoted 9k. I have gone ahead with the surgery and am currently 8 weeks p.o. I understand wanting the best but if 30K isn't in your price range i would suggest looking locally/elsewhere because i think you can still have the desired look without using these top surgeons. But  at the end of the day it all comes down to what you think is best for you!! Goodluck with your choice!

Sabp  

On 23/03/2018 at 9:13 AM, sabP said:

Hey @vanillab90 Have you had consults with any Perth surgeons? We have excellent surgeons here, my surgeon was brilliant and I know other girls would highly recommend there's as well. Of course you would not put a price on your body and you only want the very best for such a complex surgery, however don't rule out our local plastic surgeons. Good luck with your decision.

Hey sapb, thanks for replying! I actually haven' looked at getting quotes locally in Perth... I was looking at Sydney because my kids can stay with their in-laws which makes it easier.. but I have family that can assist in Perth too!  Do you have any recommendations? 

23 hours ago, Chlo said:

hi @vanillab90 i had the same procedure done in Sydney by a different surgeon (Dr Wessels) and before the medicare rebate i was quoted 9k. I have gone ahead with the surgery and am currently 8 weeks p.o. I understand wanting the best but if 30K isn't in your price range i would suggest looking locally/elsewhere because i think you can still have the desired look without using these top surgeons. But  at the end of the day it all comes down to what you think is best for you!! Goodluck with your choice!

Hi Chlo,

That was my similar feeling that because of their popularity the price tag as skyrocketed! I am wanting a lift and implants which is more complex ... so I was undecided as to whether going with a top surgeon equals better rrsults? In my case? I think I will continue to look around and actually get some local quotes