almost 5 weeks after BA - breasts still very high, no drop&fluff

dears, any of you facing this issue? my breasts look almost the same as 5 weeks ago, when had the BA. I feel exhausted, I cannot concentrate on anything, I feel depressed. doctor adviced me to start wearing a compression band on top of the compression bra....a NIGHTMARE!

any similar situations with you as well? I will try to upload some pics as well.

kisses

10 hours ago, esn77 said:

dears, any of you facing this issue? my breasts look almost the same as 5 weeks ago, when had the BA. I feel exhausted, I cannot concentrate on anything, I feel depressed. doctor adviced me to start wearing a compression band on top of the compression bra....a NIGHTMARE!

any similar situations with you as well? I will try to upload some pics as well.

kisses

Hey @esn77 what type of implants do you have? 5 weeks is still early post-surgery, however you should have noticed some changes over this time. Have you taken photos regularly so you can compare? It is normal to still feel tired, you have had major surgery and you need to still take it easy and give yourself time to heal. The drop & fluff process can take a long time. Why did your doctor suggest a compression band? Is he concerned with the height of your implants?

Hi if you have round textured implants then the D&F will take a little longer than it dose with smooth rounds as the textured surface is designed to adhere to your implant pocket  , like SabP said i would take weekly pictures for the first 3- 6 months and i bet you'll be supprised at how much they have changed,  as for wearing the compression band this is to help your implants drop if your chest muscles are still very tight as they will not want to relax and release the implant so the band helps with this.

Out of curiosity did you train your chest muscles right up until surgery,  if so this is why they are still very tight and could be holding  on to your implant so it will take longer for them to D&F 

dears, thanks a lot for your answers, yes they are textured, not anatomic but round, Arion implants. well, point is that they dont///melt eachother, my natural old breast is down, soft as before surgery while the up part of breast is hard like a rock and mainly these 2 totally different textures dont mix eachother, they are independent and therefore the look of breast looks horrible. i will try to upload some picts, from my phone and let you girls judge as well.

i just want the 3 months to pass and then have a surgery and remove them. they are horrible, uncomfortable, i am horrified everytime i see them...the worst time of my life, this is what i did with this implants :(

53 minutes ago, esn77 said:

dears, thanks a lot for your answers, yes they are textured, not anatomic but round, Arion implants. well, point is that they dont///melt eachother, my natural old breast is down, soft as before surgery while the up part of breast is hard like a rock and mainly these 2 totally different textures dont mix eachother, they are independent and therefore the look of breast looks horrible. i will try to upload some picts, from my phone and let you girls judge as well.

i just want the 3 months to pass and then have a surgery and remove them. they are horrible, uncomfortable, i am horrified everytime i see them...the worst time of my life, this is what i did with this implants

Dear @esn77 don't panic, you are still very early in the process and it is normal that your implants will feel very firm. It takes time for them to soften up. Yes if you upload pics we can give you our opinion. It will take a while for them to feel soft and more natural. Try to relax and look after yourself and the implants will soften in time, you need to be patient. xo

My lovely @esn77 im sorry to hear you feel that way but it's like @sabP said 3 months is still a little early in the healing process,  and it will take longer with textured implants for them to drop and sometimes soften up as the gell filling is usually firmer, i didnt really start dropping until around the 4 month mark and even though my implants are getting softer they still feel quite firm,  give it a bit more time and yes if you have pictures we can offer our opinions and yes i would also say if its a concern or it's really bothering you then call your surgeon.  I hope you get some answers ?

Lovely Lady I agree with Beautiful SabP and Lovely Wanting  boobs.  it is a little early and as they suggested take photos wearing the same bra or sports bra I believe is a must.  So sorry concerning wearing the compression garment, I disliked this part of the PO.  I know it very hard to want to see results but it will come.  Good Luck what size implants di you receive,

Hugs and Kisses 

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB