Textured implants dropping/softening

I am about 6 Months post op with round textured implants placed under the muscle. I was very flat chested and went for 385cc.. my implants have always sat quite perky as if I was wearing a bra. About 2 week ago I was adjusting my breasts into a bra and they became quite sore, maybe I was a bit too rough. It was a similar pain to post op. Then once the pain went away I noticed my breasts have slightly more movement and feel softer. Even my partner thinks so. I’m not complaining it’s much more natural now but how has this happened? Is this normal? 

10 hours ago, Mikit said:

I am about 6 Months post op with round textured implants placed under the muscle. I was very flat chested and went for 385cc.. my implants have always sat quite perky as if I was wearing a bra. About 2 week ago I was adjusting my breasts into a bra and they became quite sore, maybe I was a bit too rough. It was a similar pain to post op. Then once the pain went away I noticed my breasts have slightly more movement and feel softer. Even my partner thinks so. I’m not complaining it’s much more natural now but how has this happened? Is this normal? 

Hey @Mikit I think you should check with your surgeon, are you due for a follow up appointment now you are at the 6 month mark? 

Hey Love totally agree with these ladies, on seeing your PS.  I too have had a little pain in my right breast at times especially if I am lying on my right side.  However it goes away, I  agree it most likely the nerve endings that are still healing.  I go in for my 3 month PO this coming Thursday and I will be sure and ask her.  Have a blessed day, and enjoy your new girls

Hugs and Kisses

(   .   )(   .   )  PBB

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Melbourne101 said:

I have textured implants and if I push hard on my breasts they hurt.  This is after 4 months PO. I also cannot sleep on my tummy still. :/  They look great but feel pretty hard and hoping this stops soon because they don't feel like they belong to me.

You are only 4 months post-op and still healing - the drop and fluff process has not completed yet and yes it will hurt if you push hard on your breasts. They will soften up, but can take up to a year to do so fully (according to my PS). I am over 5 months post-op and they are still firm, but squishy too and the drop and fluff has been more noticeable since the 5 month mark. I think there is the physical and psychological acceptance of your new breasts, you seem to see/feel them as not part of your body - but they are, enjoy that they look great and know that in time you will forget they are implants and just see them as entirely your own :) 

Does it hurt to sleep on your tummy or is it that they kinda get in the way? You have bigger breasts now, so tummy sleeping will always feel different to when you had not much. I'm a side sleeper and can sleep comfortably, but if I sort of roll onto them it's a bit uncomfortable, so I have to flip them into a better position - if that makes sense, I see it as no different to girls with natural bigger breasts - we just have to get used to our new reality :):)