Film About BA Experiences

Hi All,

Bit of a different post here - I have been absolutely blown away by the support network of this forum, especially having gone through my own battles and struggles with my boobs, I LOVE how everyone here is so kind to everyone!

This support network and strength of women helping women is just wonderful to see. 

I’m a filmmaker and I'm actually about to make a short based on some pre BA struggles and experiences. Can't talk too much about it yet but we're hoping to get it into some major festivals worldwide and turn it into a feature film.

There isn’t much by the way of short film funding, so I’m trying to self fund the film which will act as a proof of concept for the feature. Instead of crowd funding the usual way I've decided to create an apparel store as a way of showcasing the beauty of women with the celebration of our boobs.

Its about embracing all boobs, no matter shape or size. Showcasing that we are not defined by them, but they are a part of our strong, powerful bodies & voices.

All profits will go towards supporting an upcoming short film and in the future, will continue to help brining more authentic female stories to the big screen. 

Free to follow below and if you like, you're more than welcome to share.
Thanks!
El
www.myboobsstore.com
https://www.instagram.com/myboobsstore/