Hi loves! I'm just over 2 weeks post op and I am absolutely obsessed with my new girls. Dr Tav. did an unbelievable job and recovery has been an absolute breeze!

My birthday is coming up in just under 2 weeks time and I'm wanting to tan before the celebrations begin. I'll obviously cover my scars (I read using liners ensures the tan doesn't seep through) and I use a mouse so I can easily manipulate where I apply the tan but in terms of scrubbing it off, did any girls find it difficult to remove their tans post op as I'm unsure i'll be wanting to use an exfoliating mitt on my girls yet :p 

1 hour ago, keanasabean said:

Hi loves! I'm just over 2 weeks post op and I am absolutely obsessed with my new girls. Dr Tav. did an unbelievable job and recovery has been an absolute breeze!

My birthday is coming up in just under 2 weeks time and I'm wanting to tan before the celebrations begin. I'll obviously cover my scars (I read using liners ensures the tan doesn't seep through) and I use a mouse so I can easily manipulate where I apply the tan but in terms of scrubbing it off, did any girls find it difficult to remove their tans post op as I'm unsure i'll be wanting to use an exfoliating mitt on my girls yet  

Hey hun... glad to hear you have recovered so well and love your new girls!! :):) 

Tanning is fine as long as either the scars have healed completely or you cover them like you say - agree re the exfoliating mitt, I skipped that step when I got my first post-op tan and it was fine :)

5 hours ago, keanasabean said:

My birthday is coming up in just under 2 weeks time and I'm wanting to tan before the celebrations begin. I'll obviously cover my scars (I read using liners ensures the tan doesn't seep through) and I use a mouse so I can easily manipulate where I apply the tan but in terms of scrubbing it off, did any girls find it difficult to remove their tans post op as I'm unsure i'll be wanting to use an exfoliating mitt on my girls yet  

you should definitely try the bondi sands tab eraser to remove it

On 10/04/2018 at 3:20 PM, keanasabean said:

I tanned after like 6 weeks only because I was waiting for a special occasion, found it hard to really scrub off an old tan before I retanned because I still felt bit funny but you'll be fine