Advise Please!!! Dr Mark Lee

I would love for some of you ladies to ease my mind, especially Mark Lees patients!

I am booked in for breast aug surgery at the end of April however, I am really struggling with if I've made the right decision! I am 161cm, 53kg, bwd 13cm. I have 4 children who have all been breastfed for total 4 years so they have been ravished. I am currently a a cup, although Mark said I have the width of a b. Mark said I have the option of going up to a 400cc however recommended 350cc smooth round, under muscle and moderate plus. I never booked surgery in straight away and when I called the clinic to book I changed my mind on size and went with 375cc (in between what Mark recommended and maximum size) It's so hard trying to incision what this may look like, I'm hoping I haven't gone too big and at the same time I want it to be worth it. My ideal end result would be a small d. I feel I may have rushed my consult and instead of showing Mark my goal boobs I just said what size I would like to be! I would love to schedule another appt prior to surgery just so we are on the same page and also make sure I've chose the right size before the implants need to be paid for on Wed. Is there anyone here who would be willing to show me after pics with similar stats and same implant sizes? 

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Ss84 said:

I would love for some of you ladies to ease my mind, especially Mark Lees patients!

I am booked in for breast aug surgery at the end of April however, I am really struggling with if I've made the right decision! I am 161cm, 53kg, bwd 13cm. I have 4 children who have all been breastfed for total 4 years so they have been ravished. I am currently a a cup, although Mark said I have the width of a b. Mark said I have the option of going up to a 400cc however recommended 350cc smooth round, under muscle and moderate plus. I never booked surgery in straight away and when I called the clinic to book I changed my mind on size and went with 375cc (in between what Mark recommended and maximum size) It's so hard trying to incision what this may look like, I'm hoping I haven't gone too big and at the same time I want it to be worth it. My ideal end result would be a small d. I feel I may have rushed my consult and instead of showing Mark my goal boobs I just said what size I would like to be! I would love to schedule another appt prior to surgery just so we are on the same page and also make sure I've chose the right size before the implants need to be paid for on Wed. Is there anyone here who would be willing to show me after pics with similar stats and same implant sizes? 

Thanks 

Hey @Ss84 I am 165cm and 61kg so a little taller and heavier than you. My bwd is 14 L and 13.5 R - my PS recommended 350 dual plane (under the muscle) anatomical, he said I could go from 330cc or up to 375cc as you may lose a little volume with under the muscle. I opted for the 375cc mod+ and I have gone from a 12AA to a 12DD - I am four months post-op. Feel free to friend request me to see my gallery images. A lady I know @Wanting boobs went with a little more - 440cc and she has also had a great outcome :)

Maybe book another final appointment and go over your concerns re size. Good luck with your decision and your upcoming surgery - we are here if you need us xo

Hi and welcome,  like @sabP said i have a bigger implant than your ps has reccomended i am also taller and heavier than you but our bwd is tye same I'm 13 R & 13.3 L . It is true you will loose a few CCs going under the muscle about 30/50 if i belive correctly.  My surgeon was Dr Sam Cunneen and he was amazing , Dr Mark Lee was one of the top 6 surgeons on my list of 10 ? and if need be i was going to have a consult with all 10 of them but after my third consult (with Sam) i just knew he was the one i wanted to go with so didnt get to see Mark. I have heard lots of good reviews about Mark and a few girls on here have been through him and are very happy with their results.  The picking the size part is the hardest or it was for me as all those questions run through your mind like will i be to big/small will hp make them look fake or will m+ look to flat , the mind spins ? but one peice of advice i can give you is trust your surgeon i toyed with my sizing and profile so much that in my last app with Sam i said you dont go to the mechanic and tell him how to fix your car and we have spoken about the result i want and looked at my wish pics so I'm going to trust your judgment and go with your reccomendation.  (my excat words) and i couldn't be happier with my result . 

Wait till Monday and you've tried on sizers again and then i think you'll feel better. ?

21 hours ago, Ss84 said:

Thanks so much. I decided to call Marks office and I am going in Monday to try on sizers again. I think this will ease my mind. I will also bring a pic of my ideal outcome. I've sent a friend request ?

good plan, I'm sure you'll feel much better and more certain about what you want to achieve - I've accepted your request :D 

On 4/14/2018 at 3:17 PM, Ss84 said:

Thanks girls! So much uncertainty for something that's going to be so permanent and it's overwhelming. I would also like to know why Mark only uses rounds. It seems most other ps prefer tear drop. 

Hey hun... it is a big decision - but ask all the questions and you will be as informed as you can possibly be. I don't know Mark as I'm in Perth, but from what I've read and heard he has great reviews and the girls who go to him all seem happy with their results. I believe that some surgeons prefer rounds to tear drop (or the other way round) due to their expertise with that type of implant. My PS said that tear drop was best for my anatomy as I had very little breast tissue and he felt it would give a more natural look, which was what I was aiming for. However, I have heard that the newest types of round (not sure which brands, but other girls might be able to clarify) can look quite natural as well and take on a tear drop shape. Perhaps when you see Mark ask him why he has that preference, I'm sure he'll clarify for you and put your mind at rest. :)