LilyLouise

BA revision and lift - Brisbane recommendations?

Hi,

I've had Allergan 410MX highly cohesive teardrop  implants for 8 years now, but have found out recently that one of them has ruptured.

I am unsure whether I replace them or remove them altogether, but either way I'll need a lift.

Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in Brisbane? Preferably someone who is good with sizing and isn't going to try and talk me up in size. If I do replace my implants, I don't want a large replacement. My current implant is 325grams and that has me in a 10DD. If anything I want to be smaller - Maybe a C or D cup but not more. I was 10A prior to my BA. I'm about 162cm tall and 53kg.

Would love some advice if you have some please.

Thanks for your help

Hi there,

I've been having consultations with Dr Richard Theile for a revision. I'm from Sydney but have been flying to see him. He has a great bedside manner and seems to really care. Just trying to find other people that have had surgery from him. I've heard really great things about him so far ☺️. He is also a reconstructive dr.