Jump to content

Did you choose smooth round or textured anatomicals?


Recommended Posts

Hi lovely ladies, 

I am one step closer to my BA, having made a second consult with Dr Sam Cunneen in Perth ?? A natural look and feel is the most important thing to me so I’m pretty sure I would like smooth rounds as I’ve heard that they are a lot softer in the end and gravity helps them to have a natural shape. 

I do believe however that my surgeon prefers anatomicals. Can anyone with anatomicals or smooth rounds comment on the softness of their breasts? I don’t want the feeling of big hard rocks on my chest and really want some squish to my breasts! 

Let ne know your thoughts, thanks all xo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya! I have textured anatomicals under the muscle (Mentor Cohesive III gel 755ccs high projection), they're the firmest of the Mentor range.  I'm currently 9 weeks post-op.

Bearing in mind that I am a bigger girl and already had a little bit of tissue to begin with, I'm pleasantly surprised with how mine are softening up.  They move quite naturally and have softened and dropped a lot in the last few weeks.  I'm actually loving the shape and I feel they look a bit more natural and are continuing to do so with every passing week.  

When I first got them done they were major frankenboob and looked like huge, rock-hard pecs, but they're developing into a beautiful naturally rounded shape with a full lower pole.  I had some crazy upper pole in the first few weeks, but this has dropped away as the lower pole developed.  They feel quite natural to me and although you can definitely notice the implant, they squish well and definitely don't feel like rocks!  I can't wait to see how they're going to look and feel in a few months time!

I think it really just depends on the person's anatomy and preferences, and I think the best person to guide you based on your wants will be your plastic surgeon.  Mine is quite known for preferring smooth rounds and he recommended the textured anatomicals to me and I couldn't he happier.  Definitely have a chat with them about what you're after -- they know what they're doing and I don't think their recommendation will steer you wrong!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have textured anatomicals, dual plane. I'm 4 1/2 months post op and mine have dropped and fluffed beautifully. They look and feel natural, still firm, but squishy too.

If you really prefer rounds, then maybe have a consultation with another surgeon. It's your decision in the end, but you should be guided by your PS and what works best for your anatomy.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I to have textured anatomicals and had my BA with Sam Cunneen about 6 month's ago, my boobs have droped and fluffed nicely and like @sabP they have softened but still have a firmish feel to them as they are the firmest cohesive type of gel and need to be form stable. You can get a very natural look with smooth rounds also and while Sam prefers anatomicals he dose have patients that he has done smooth rounds on . My breasts are getting better and softer as the week's pass and they even have a little jiggle now, i can also give them a little squish as in push them together.  

If you have your heart set on the S/R then I'm sure Sam will do them for you. Feel free to FR me so you can see my progress pics.  ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have textured anatomicals. I wanted a natural look as I was flat chested with a small frame. I felt larger implants would make me look top heavy and I wanted implants that would suit my body. The surgeon agreed with the kind of implant I wanted particularly as I didn't have much breast tissue to start off with. I am happy with my results. If you are unsure which implant to go for, I would keep researching + have more consults with the surgeon of your choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ss84 said:

I'm having my BA on Thursday and having smooth rounds 375cc mod + under the muscle. I've been torn with sizes and I'm hoping that this size will get me a small D! 

Hey hun - good luck for your surgery on Thursday :) I don't know your starting size etc... but I have 375cc mod + under the muscle (anatomical) and I am now a DD :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ss84 said:

Thanks! I am a 10a (barely ?) but a width of a b my surgeon said. My bwd is 13cm, 160cm & 53kg ?

I was a 10aa (barely that too!!) - so I think you'll easily end up a D/DD - be patient though, under the muscle placement takes longer to drop and fluff as the muscle holds the implant in to start with, then releases and boom you have boobs :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RubyJadeDiamond said:

Heya! I have textured anatomicals under the muscle (Mentor Cohesive III gel 755ccs high projection), they're the firmest of the Mentor range.  I'm currently 9 weeks post-op.

Bearing in mind that I am a bigger girl and already had a little bit of tissue to begin with, I'm pleasantly surprised with how mine are softening up.  They move quite naturally and have softened and dropped a lot in the last few weeks.  I'm actually loving the shape and I feel they look a bit more natural and are continuing to do so with every passing week.  

When I first got them done they were major frankenboob and looked like huge, rock-hard pecs, but they're developing into a beautiful naturally rounded shape with a full lower pole.  I had some crazy upper pole in the first few weeks, but this has dropped away as the lower pole developed.  They feel quite natural to me and although you can definitely notice the implant, they squish well and definitely don't feel like rocks!  I can't wait to see how they're going to look and feel in a few months time!

I think it really just depends on the person's anatomy and preferences, and I think the best person to guide you based on your wants will be your plastic surgeon.  Mine is quite known for preferring smooth rounds and he recommended the textured anatomicals to me and I couldn't he happier.  Definitely have a chat with them about what you're after -- they know what they're doing and I don't think their recommendation will steer you wrong.

Thanks for your reply @RubyJadeDiamond. I am very flat chested with no breast tissue unfortunately! I have seen 2 PS’s and one said anatomicals would be better while the other said I would look really good with either smooth round or anatomical. 

19 hours ago, sabP said:

I have textured anatomicals, dual plane. I'm 4 1/2 months post op and mine have dropped and fluffed beautifully. They look and feel natural, still firm, but squishy too.

If you really prefer rounds, then maybe have a consultation with another surgeon. It's your decision in the end, but you should be guided by your PS and what works best for your anatomy.

 

 

Hi @sabP

I have seen 2 PS and one prefers anatomicals while the other prefers rounds! The one who prefers to use anatomicals said that anatomicals would suit my frame better whilst the one who prefers rounds said that rounds would suit my frame better ? Unfortunately I felt more comfortable with the surgeon who prefers anatomicals better. I’ll be sure to quiz him on 8th May when I see him. 

19 hours ago, Ss84 said:

I'm having my BA on Thursday and having smooth rounds 375cc mod + under the muscle. I've been torn with sizes and I'm hoping that this size will get me a small D! 

Ooh good luck, how exciting!! Who is your surgeon? 

13 hours ago, Wanting boobs said:

I to have textured anatomicals and had my BA with Sam Cunneen about 6 month's ago, my boobs have droped and fluffed nicely and like @sabP they have softened but still have a firmish feel to them as they are the firmest cohesive type of gel and need to be form stable. You can get a very natural look with smooth rounds also and while Sam prefers anatomicals he dose have patients that he has done smooth rounds on . My breasts are getting better and softer as the week's pass and they even have a little jiggle now, i can also give them a little squish as in push them together.  

If you have your heart set on the S/R then I'm sure Sam will do them for you. Feel free to FR me so you can see my progress pics.  ?

Thanks for your reply @Wanting boobs! I’m pretty sure we are already friends ? I see Sam again on 8th May so I’ll ask him about smooth rounds then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...