Jump to content
Teeeleee

I feel like I've been butchered!

Recommended Posts

So I'm 1week1day post revision, had my implants moved under the muscle and a full anchor lift. I know its early days but I feel like its gone completely wrong. My nipples are not round and I feel like they are too low and too far out, I seem to have little nicks here and there and the incision at the inframammary fold seems to be like bunched up and even has a bit of a lump of skin! 

Did anyone else think they had been totally butchered then have them actually heal nicely? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve only had a straight BA but hoping my experience will help put you at ease. In the beginning my scarfs felt super lumpy, bumpy and not straight. However fast forward to now and they are almost invisible. You really have to search for them. My nipples were also really lie to begin with. They’re fine now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jugs said:

I’ve only had a straight BA but hoping my experience will help put you at ease. In the beginning my scarfs felt super lumpy, bumpy and not straight. However fast forward to now and they are almost invisible. You really have to search for them. My nipples were also really lie to begin with. They’re fine now. 

That makes me feel a little better!

If I really concentrate I can kind of see shape forming under areas of swelling but they are still messed up!! I am that person that freaks from day 1 ahahahhaa

My first BA was over the muscle so the implants just basically filled out my skin and they were nice and round from the start so I wasn't really prepared or this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m 9 days post-vertical lift and feeling a bit the same, but reminding myself that healing is a process. I was ready for the bruising & the incisions to look quite ugly at this point, but wasn’t ready for the bunching or pleating of skin along the vertical incision ... surgeon tells me this will disappear as I heal, but part of me is still a little anxious about it.

 

I’m sure you will heal well! x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/04/2018 at 2:42 PM, mojoB said:

I’m 9 days post-vertical lift and feeling a bit the same, but reminding myself that healing is a process. I was ready for the bruising & the incisions to look quite ugly at this point, but wasn’t ready for the bunching or pleating of skin along the vertical incision ... surgeon tells me this will disappear as I heal, but part of me is still a little anxious about it.

 

I’m sure you will heal well! x

I’m glad I’m not the only one ahahha

i am starting to feel a little better, they are dropping but still so square and don’t get me started on my nips 😫 I’m just so anxious to see!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/04/2018 at 8:20 PM, Teeeleee said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one ahahha

i am starting to feel a little better, they are dropping but still so square and don’t get me started on my nips 😫 I’m just so anxious to see!!

How are you feeling now? I’ll be 3 weeks post-op on Tues. mostly healing ok - still have yellow bruising & the pleating (hate it). There’s is a small hole along the T-incision in one breast...PS has said it should be ok, but still making me anxious. Which doesn’t help a healing body! 

Constantly reminding myself that it will really be months of healing ahead & it’s still early days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2018 at 4:29 PM, mojoB said:

How are you feeling now? I’ll be 3 weeks post-op on Tues. mostly healing ok - still have yellow bruising & the pleating (hate it). There’s is a small hole along the T-incision in one breast...PS has said it should be ok, but still making me anxious. Which doesn’t help a healing body! 

Constantly reminding myself that it will really be months of healing ahead & it’s still early days.

 

3 weeks post op Tuesday also!! Feeling much better, starting to see a nicer shape, still not entirely happy but they are changing. My surgeon has already said he will want to tweak the scars a bit, tighten one up and reposition the nipple. I've just tried to stop looking at them I'll wait out the 3mths then re-assess. I still have so much bruising at the bottom. One of my nipples is perfectly round which is great but the other doesn't look so perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didnt have a revision but i did get implants and lift..

Yeah pretty ugly for a while thats for sure i also had some lumps ( was told that was stitching and scarring inside) and had a few holes here and there but thats all come pretty good now ( im a year post op)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...