How does getting a second bigger BA work?

If you already went as big as you could go with unders (maximum breast width the surgeon can fit in) how does it work getting them bigger? Do you have to get overs if you want the bwd to be wider? 

I have ultra high profile 535cc about 5 months aho which was as big as he could fit but I'm thinking of going bigger when I can. But I don't know about getting overs as I'm pretty skinny so I don't want them to have too much upper pole or have a noticeable border like two basketballs :D

Is this wishful thinking? I know surgery isn't magic so I will just accept it if I can't go any bigger without starting to look like Courtney Stodden! 

Well now your current implants have stretched out your chest. Surgeons may suggest you wait a little while longer because you’re not very far after surgery. You want them to be completely healed and settled before doing it again.

Just have another consult and go from there. 

You can express your wish to go bigger without expressing a negative opinion about someone else, btw.

You can usually go bigger you just need someone who uses implants that fit. For instance my last implants were 550 and 14cm width and my current 800cc are also 14cm width but a different brand. Only way I could have had them fit. Go and see eddy dona if you want to go larger then 600cc everyone else will just tell you they can’t do it (trust me I had 2 plastic surgeons tell me impossible) and here I am with 800s after eddy 

On 06/05/2018 at 1:08 PM, donatella said:

You can usually go bigger you just need someone who uses implants that fit. For instance my last implants were 550 and 14cm width and my current 800cc are also 14cm width but a different brand. Only way I could have had them fit. Go and see eddy dona if you want to go larger then 600cc everyone else will just tell you they can’t do it (trust me I had 2 plastic surgeons tell me impossible) and here I am with 800s after eddy 

Exactly.....eddy is the best :) 

Hi there. If you have breast implants that are covered adequately by your breast tissues, the breasts are soft, shape is good, no sagging and the breasts complement the rest of your body, then leave them alone. If you have issues with any of the above, then you can consider revision surgery. It's important that you get a consultation from your cosmetic surgeon to really help you gauge your situation. When I thought of getting a 2nd breast augmentation in Manila I made sure that I consulted several surgeons first, and then chose a good doctor (Dr Rino Lorenzo of the Renewed You Aesthetic Center) to really help me achieve a good result.