Low/Moderate profile as oppose to Moderate Plus

I'm actually considering going for a lower profile again. At the moment my surgeon is leaning towards a 275cc moderate plus implant but I've just looked up the dimensions of the 250cc moderate and I'm wondering if this is the go to feel a real difference. 

Current Implants:

350cc HP, width: 11.7cm, projection: 4.9cm

275cc MPP, width: 11.7cm, projection: 3.7cm

250cc MP, width: 11.5cm, projection 3.3cm

Anyone here gone for a low/moderate profile implant (not talking about Allergen mods coz they are similar to mentor mod+, higher even)? I know it's not very common but I feel in hindsight I really should have gone for a super subtle implant that just gave me a bit of fullness, not really made me bigger. 

Wow congrats on booking your downsize! I’m yet to book mine still making my mind up. I think the 275cc will still be a noticeable difference but maybe 250 if you really want to be lots smaller. It’s so hard to decide. Have you thought about anatomicals? Iv got them now and not sure if I should swap to rounds if I downsize. I like the look of mine I just want them flatter. So I totally get where your coming from xx 

I thought about switching to anatomicals but I don't know if I'd be happy with the feel because they're firmer than rounds and also have a lot more projection at the bottom. Another thing is the risk of rotation because I'm downsizing. If it was an initial BA, they'd be ok because the pocket would be tight but with a downsize they're gonna be able to move around and I really don't want any complications! I'm gonna call the office tomorrow and ask if they can order a 250cc moderate as well just in case. 

I actually feel so relieved to know that I'm gonna be smaller. I know they aren't HUGE or ridiculous looking or anything but just a bit too much for me and what I wanted. So even though it's a small downsize, 1.2cm (or 1.6cm if I go with mods) less in projection should be noticeable enough. I'd be happy for my bras just to be less full. I'm spilling out of 10D at the moment. I'd love to go back to a C. I'm gonna stress to him that I want to be as small as possible while taking into account nipple position and shape and I DON'T care about having projection. Literally just want to be able to create cleavage. When I look down, it's like a valley. I'd be happy if my implants projected 1-2cm to be honest. I just wanted a contour there rather than chest bones. 

I was so concerned about profile. I ended up with Allergan moderates. I’m only 5 days P.O., so no clue how they will end up, but I’m happy as of now. My PS talked me through all the choices, and left me feeling like for my frame, moderate was a good choice. I wanted to look like I did before kids, but not obvious that I have implants. If I want to show them off more in the future I’ll wear a push up bra. My pics are in my gallery. I will update as they D and F!

7 hours ago, Zoey23 said:

I was so concerned about profile. I ended up with Allergan moderates. I’m only 5 days P.O., so no clue how they will end up, but I’m happy as of now. My PS talked me through all the choices, and left me feeling like for my frame, moderate was a good choice. I wanted to look like I did before kids, but not obvious that I have implants. If I want to show them off more in the future I’ll wear a push up bra. My pics are in my gallery. I will update as they D and F!

Yeah, Allergen moderates are equivalent to Mentor Moderate Plus (or very similar). I just hope going down 1.2cm in projection will be enough for me!

It's so tricky! Some people will want bigger and some will want smaller. Something I've noticed (I just checked your profile) is that you're going for shaped implants. These tend to have more projection than the rounds and so moderate plus ends up being larger than HP in rounds (all at the base). I know a couple of girls who have had I think 330 moderate plus in the shaped who both feel the projection is too much. It might be worth talking to them? @Courtney_22 and @dream it - live it Maybe compare stats and pics et?. I wish you all the best! I hope you get the result you want the first time around. I'm about to go under the knife again 2 years after my first BA. My first turned out well. No complications. They're just a tad too big for me.