Rhinoplasty Perth doctors

Hi all. I'm looking at having rhinoplasty mainly to improve the appearance of my nose. I do have narrowed turbinates on one side which would be improved during surgery so I can also breathe better.

I have seen Dr Imani and was so happy with him until I got to the part about cost and couldn't believe how expensive he was. I have however been recommended to him by 2 people.

I then started to do more research and came across Dr Watts. I have not spoken to anyone that had any work done with him but I have not come across 1 bad review. However I cannot get in until September for a consult as he is so busy so I'm currently on a cancellation list.

Has anyone had rhinoplasty with either Dr Imani or Dr Watts and can I please have your honest feedback.

I'v been wanting rhinoplasty for the last 15 years and I'm finally ready so I really want to make sure I choose the right doctor.

Thank you so much in advance

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 1:04 PM, DLM2018 said:

Hi all. I'm looking at having rhinoplasty mainly to improve the appearance of my nose. I do have narrowed turbinates on one side which would be improved during surgery so I can also breathe better.

I have seen Dr Imani and was so happy with him until I got to the part about cost and couldn't believe how expensive he was. I have however been recommended to him by 2 people.

I then started to do more research and came across Dr Watts. I have not spoken to anyone that had any work done with him but I have not come across 1 bad review. However I cannot get in until September for a consult as he is so busy so I'm currently on a cancellation list.

Has anyone had rhinoplasty with either Dr Imani or Dr Watts and can I please have your honest feedback.

I'v been wanting rhinoplasty for the last 15 years and I'm finally ready so I really want to make sure I choose the right doctor.

Thank you so much in advance

Have you heard of Dr Tuan Pham?  Dr Irmani is better than him but just saying for an option to book a consult... 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm sure Dr Imani is good at rhinoplasty but he botched my chin implant which is off to one side of my face and malpositoned so much that it's digging into my gums inside my mouth. If anyone is getting there chin at the same time as rhinoplasty which I've heard is common be weary

• 7 months later...