One side tighter

Ok, another question!! I saw my PS yesterday, had suture tape and the non dissovable sutures removed. I have had a super busy day today, and I feel like my right boob is higher and tighter than my left. He didn’t note anything yesterday, said everything was looking great. And physically when you look or palpate them they seem similar, it’s just a general feeling of a little more tightness that side. Normal? Not? Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Zoey23 said:

Ok, another question!! I saw my PS yesterday, had suture tape and the non dissovable sutures removed. I have had a super busy day today, and I feel like my right boob is higher and tighter than my left. He didn’t note anything yesterday, said everything was looking great. And physically when you look or palpate them they seem similar, it’s just a general feeling of a little more tightness that side. Normal? Not? Thank you!

Hey hun - quite normal, they may feel a little different and drop and fluff at slightly different rates. It's easier if you think of having had two surgeries and your boobs are sisters not twins :)

Try to take it easy too and not overdo it, you might feel fine but you are still recovering from major surgery - look after yourself as much as you can 

14 minutes ago, sabP said:

Hey hun - quite normal, they may feel a little different and drop and fluff at slightly different rates. It's easier if you think of having had two surgeries and your boobs are sisters not twins

Try to take it easy too and not overdo it, you might feel fine but you are still recovering from major surgery - look after yourself as much as you can 

Thank you!!! This forum has been amazing, so glad I have you all to turn to, half a world away! :)

I seccond what @sabP said, my left side was always my stubborn side and it always felt tighter and sat higher than my right. It also felt a litt weird when i would start running i can't explain how it would feel exactly but it was like a pressure feeling behind my nipple  (not painful) and would only last about 5-10 mins,  ithas now disappeared over the last couple of months . 

Like SabP said two boobs two surgeries and two healing times, take things easy you are still recovering.  

Welcome to the forum by the way ?