Breat augamentation at Cosmetic Avenue Melbourne

Hi All im a newby to breast augamentation. Im currently an A cup just wanting to go up to a c cup. Wanting a natural look. Love to hear from ladies who have had similar procedures at the Cosmetic Avenue in Melbourne. What did you think of Drs  & the outcome of your op. Any problems concerns etc. Thanks

Hi hun and welcome. I cant help you with The Cosmetic Avenue as I'm in Perth, but at your consult you can ask your surgeon for your BWD ( breast width dimension)  this will give you an idea of how big an implant your breast tissue will be able to fit, now dont quote me on this but I've heard that for every 150cc is roughly a cup size so as a guess about 300 to 350 CCs  should give you around a C cup. My advice would be to take in some wish pic's of the look you are wanting and try not to get hung up on cup size as surgeon's work in CCs as cup size can be very different from brand of bra to brand.  

• 9 months later...