June 18 BA,, anyone else nearly there?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? all the ones who are done now are like ‘ummm yeah, totally don’t want to cut them off and go back to normal so I don’t have to go through this anymore’ feels but trying to stay strong and positive

Hey girls, I’m doing well! Pretty sore but nothing I can’t handle. I just added before and after pics for Day 1 if you want to check them out ?

@Wanting boobs thank you, off to the day surgery now. Feeling surprisingly calm! 

Im booked in for 16th June. Im 171cm 56kkg 12.5-13cm bwd and trying to not go stir crazy between 340 or 380cc teardrop dual plane mentor moderate profile.... I think the more I read here the more im leaning to 380cc if it’s not to late to change!!

2 hours ago, KLJ said:

Im booked in for 16th June. Im 171cm 56kkg 12.5-13cm bwd and trying to not go stir crazy between 340 or 380cc teardrop dual plane mentor moderate profile.... I think the more I read here the more im leaning to 380cc if it’s not to late to change!!

@KLJ How exciting, 16th isn’t too far away. Yes most people tend to lean towards going for the bigger option. I’ve been completely guided by the PS and he seems to think going any bigger won’t look right. Are you getting nervous as it gets closer?

1 minute ago, Mmm22 said:

@KLJ How exciting, 16th isn’t too far away. Yes most people tend to lean towards going for the bigger option. I’ve been completely guided by the PS and he seems to think going any bigger won’t look right. Are you getting nervous as it gets closer?

Omg I was fine ish until I came on here haha. Now I have no idea what size to go, I emailled the Dr today asking if it’s too late to swap to the 380cc or if I can try again tomorrow when I go in to pay his fee... what are the thoughts or some pics on my stats or similar? Hubby doesn’t want too big and likes the natural look, as do I but I don’t want to wake up and still have to buy padded bras lol. 

15 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Omg I was fine ish until I came on here haha. Now I have no idea what size to go, I emailled the Dr today asking if it’s too late to swap to the 380cc or if I can try again tomorrow when I go in to pay his fee... what are the thoughts or some pics on my stats or similar? Hubby doesn’t want too big and likes the natural look, as do I but I don’t want to wake up and still have to buy padded bras lol. 

I get it! I made hubby come to my second appointment as I too don’t ever want to buy padded bras again! and his eyes lit up when I tried the larger size but then he agreed with the doctor on 400cc. Plus I like to exercise and don’t want to be too uncomfortable. I think I’ll go from a small b to a small d. Yes this forum is confusing! 

3 minutes ago, Mmm22 said:

I get it! I made hubby come to my second appointment as I too don’t ever want to buy padded bras again! and his eyes lit up when I tried the larger size but then he agreed with the doctor on 400cc. Plus I like to exercise and don’t want to be too uncomfortable. I think I’ll go from a small b to a small d. Yes this forum is confusing! 

My doctor took photos with my phone of me with the sizers/bra and a singlet from all angles...it helped to look at them after the appointment and show others for opinions. Could ask yours to perhaps do the same

28 minutes ago, Mmm22 said:

I dont even even know how to reply on here lol. What’s your bwd? I’m 12.5-13cm and mod profile in mentors teardrops... 

7 minutes ago, KLJ said:

I dont even even know how to reply on here lol. What’s your bwd? I’m 12.5-13cm and mod profile in mentors teardrops... 

Me neither,, lol,, I’m just hitting the quote option under your message 

They didn’t tell me bwd unfortunately,, but I’m getting mod profile round smooth. Went in thinking I’d get teardrop and decided on round

dont even even know how to reply on here lol. What’s your bwd? I’m 12.5-13cm and mod profile in mentors teardrops... 

24 minutes ago, Mmm22 said:

Me neither,, lol,, I’m just hitting the quote option under your message 

They didn’t tell me bwd unfortunately,, but I’m getting mod profile round smooth. Went in thinking I’d get teardrop and decided on round

I didn’t have choice really he looked at them post kids and said round wouldn’t really suit somteardrops it was ? 1 less decision I guess. 

55 minutes ago, KLJ said:

dont even even know how to reply on here lol. What’s your bwd? I’m 12.5-13cm and mod profile in mentors teardrops... 

I didn’t have choice really he looked at them post kids and said round wouldn’t really suit somteardrops it was ? 1 less decision I guess. 

I was the opposite,, wanted teardrop for a natural look but they won’t suit so round it is. I then joked that this time last year I paid a lot of money hoping for twins (unsuccessful ivf) and this year paying a lot of money to actually get twins ?

the thing I’m most fearful of is the day or two after, I guess it is the unknown 

21 hours ago, Mmm22 said:

I was the opposite,, wanted teardrop for a natural look but they won’t suit so round it is. I then joked that this time last year I paid a lot of money hoping for twins (unsuccessful ivf) and this year paying a lot of money to actually get twins ?

the thing I’m most fearful of is the day or two after, I guess it is the unknown 

Ok he squeezed me in today, he’s they will look smaller once under muscle and so he’s going to take both the 340 mod profile and the 395 mod plus profile in and see which looks best on the day. He knows I’d rather wake up thinking phew I could’ve gone bigger and he’s known to be a conservative dr too so I’m not stressing as much now there’s opioid on the day. 

50 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Ok he squeezed me in today, he’s they will look smaller once under muscle and so he’s going to take both the 340 mod profile and the 395 mod plus profile in and see which looks best on the day. He knows I’d rather wake up thinking phew I could’ve gone bigger and he’s known to be a conservative dr too so I’m not stressing as much now there’s opioid on the day. 

That’s great that he will try both for you. I’ve heard of a few doctors in Sydney doing that. Only a few days left! Im sure you will wake up and just love them. I’m currently trying to fit in as many jogs and weight sessions as I can ?

1 hour ago, Mmm22 said:

That’s great that he will try both for you. I’ve heard of a few doctors in Sydney doing that. Only a few days left! Im sure you will wake up and just love them. I’m currently trying to fit in as many jogs and weight sessions as I can ?

I’m to scared to do to many chest exercises to let the pecs losen up a bit before they get ripped to shreds ? 3 days and counting. Eek. 

11 minutes ago, KLJ said:

I’m to scared to do to many chest exercises to let the pecs losen up a bit before they get ripped to shreds ? 3 days and counting. Eek. 

Yes I had thought that too! 3 days! I’m jealous,, I’m only a few days behind you but can’t wait! Looking forward to seeing how you go afterwards and hearing how it went. The only things left to buy is a u shape pillow and some loose tops/singlets I can step into rather than lift my arms.

58 minutes ago, Mmm22 said:

Yes I had thought that too! 3 days! I’m jealous,, I’m only a few days behind you but can’t wait! Looking forward to seeing how you go afterwards and hearing how it went. The only things left to buy is a u shape pillow and some loose tops/singlets I can step into rather than lift my arms.

Oh ***** I’ve been so freaked out about sozing I haven’t even started looking at that stuff!! ? what are the essentials? 

33 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Oh ***** I’ve been so freaked out about sozing I haven’t even started looking at that stuff!! ? what are the essentials? 

I’m not overly prepared 

something easy to dress in on the day (button/zip up top) and baggy pants so it’s easy for the nurses to help you dress

other clothes that don’t require you to raise you t-Rex arms ?

Even though they will give pain relief I’ll probably go to the gp to get some as well,,, and something to stop the side effect of the meds (constipation,, sorry tmi)

i think you need to prepare more if you are traveling for surgery but I’m getting it done here so I can just come home and hopefully anything I forget hubby can take care of! Are you having to travel?

1 hour ago, Mmm22 said:

I’m not overly prepared 

something easy to dress in on the day (button/zip up top) and baggy pants so it’s easy for the nurses to help you dress

other clothes that don’t require you to raise you t-Rex arms ?

Even though they will give pain relief I’ll probably go to the gp to get some as well,,, and something to stop the side effect of the meds (constipation,, sorry tmi)

i think you need to prepare more if you are traveling for surgery but I’m getting it done here so I can just come home and hopefully anything I forget hubby can take care of! Are you having to travel?

No travel here, I’m in Adelaide and Dr Kollias is my surgeon so I have a night in st Andrews as well, no kids whoop!! I’m sure the pain will keep me more awake tho lol. I need to get some easy to get into tops I think! Do you need to sleep upright after? Or just raised a little n not flat on ur back? Have you got all your sizing and profile sorted? 

6 hours ago, KLJ said:

No travel here, I’m in Adelaide and Dr Kollias is my surgeon so I have a night in st Andrews as well, no kids whoop!! I’m sure the pain will keep me more awake tho lol. I need to get some easy to get into tops I think! Do you need to sleep upright after? Or just raised a little n not flat on ur back? Have you got all your sizing and profile sorted? 

A nights stay will be nice, I’m in Townsville and it is day surgery so I’ll be heading home the same day and have an appointment following morning.

yes I’ve been told you have to sleep upright for a while so I’ve got a mix of normal pillows, European pillows and I’ll get a u shape one too.

i think I’m pretty sorted, the doctor thinks the best size is 400 and moderate over high profile. I’ve got a week still to go, wish it would hurry up ?

39 minutes ago, Mmm22 said:

A nights stay will be nice, I’m in Townsville and it is day surgery so I’ll be heading home the same day and have an appointment following morning.

yes I’ve been told you have to sleep upright for a while so I’ve got a mix of normal pillows, European pillows and I’ll get a u shape one too.

i think I’m pretty sorted, the doctor thinks the best size is 400 and moderate over high profile. I’ve got a week still to go, wish it would hurry up ?

It’ll be here before you know it ?. We’re very similar in stats so can’t wait to compare pics! 

1 hour ago, KLJ said:

It’ll be here before you know it ?. We’re very similar in stats so can’t wait to compare pics! 

How did they measure your bwd?

yes can wait to see how we both go. You are the weight I’d like to be before surgery but not sure that is realistic ?

oh don’t forget to wash your hair, I’ve been told you can’t shower for a few days after

On 11/06/2018 at 7:12 PM, KLJ said:

Yep Dr K said the rounds wouldn't suit me, as it would make my nipples sit low on the breast facing downwards where the teardrops will lift them upwards. So it makes sense why he suggests the teardrops :)

@Mmm22 I dont blame you for being nervous as the date approaches, especially if this is your first ever surgery! I'm sure everything will go smoothly! :)

14 minutes ago, JD* said:

Yep Dr K said the rounds wouldn't suit me, as it would make my nipples sit low on the breast facing downwards where the teardrops will lift them upwards. So it makes sense why he suggests the teardrops

@Mmm22 I dont blame you for being nervous as the date approaches, especially if this is your first ever surgery! I'm sure everything will go smoothly!

Thanks @JD* not my first surgery and feel ok about the actual op,, just nervous about the recovery side. I’m sure it won’t be as bad as I think it will be ?