Lap

Areola reduction with lift

Hey everyone! I just had my appointment with Dr Ed Van Beem and I am pretty happy with him. I am getting a BL as my boobs are saggy after having kids. However, I forgot to ask if he would reduce the size of my areolas during the surgery as I feel they are too large right now. Does anyone know if this is routine or do I have to ask for it? Thank you so much!!!

Hi, you need to definitely ask for it, as there will be an extra charge! He should have noticed the size and recommended you have an Areola reduction... did he give you a quote and a break down of what you’re having done? Did he show you a visual at all (either digital or with a drawing) of what to expect? .... bit of a red flag. Good Luck! 

I had a lift and implants and was never shown a visual id just ask him if he intends to make them look look in proportion with your boobs considering he is cutting away skin id presume he would neaten it all up anyway but best to ask