Dr Michael Higgs Parkside cosmetic

Hi,

I'm looking for anyone that has recently seen Dr Higgs for Breast augmentation and can tell me their experience. , I had my BA done with him 3 months ago and I'm now left with no Dr to see as he has basically just shut his doors! no seeing any more clients nor any follow ups on previous surgeries. I'm at a loss on whats actually going on and looking for any one else that's in the same situaton

cheers 

Sorry I haven’t gone to him but a friend did and I was planning to get mine doe ,when I finally called to book an appt he had ‘retired that day’ apparently tgey’re Getting someone else in?? I’m now booked in with Dr Kollias tomorrow and he is so lovely. He’s on Angus st. If you have any issues or need a new dr he is lovely, you won’t find much on him on the internet as his focus is endocctrine and breast cancer areas. 

3 minutes ago, Teardrops said:

Agree with KLJ, I also recommend Dr Kollias. I have my second consult next Wednesday and booked for surgery on 6th Oct. Goodluck  

Ou’re getting your boobs for my wedding anniversary lol. What are you getting? Surgery is tomorrow and I keep going between excited as and doubting my decision... 

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Does anyone know what happened to Dr Higgs? He is no longer available to contact and his phones are diverted to Waverley House plastic surgery. I don’t believe he retired as the website is also shut down and nothing on fb page re him retiring. 

I had BA done by him and now have a fold in one of the implants.

On 8/25/2018 at 4:54 PM, Jess00 said:

Hi all

Does anyone know what happened to Dr Higgs? He is no longer available to contact and his phones are diverted to Waverley House plastic surgery. I don’t believe he retired as the website is also shut down and nothing on fb page re him retiring. 

I had BA done by him and now have a fold in one of the implants.

Going by their website:

"It is with great sadness that due to unforeseen circumstances Parkside Cosmetic Surgery has had to close its doors indefinitely.

For those patients who require a routine medical review, further advice or experiencing difficulties we have arranged for the continuation of your care with Dr Rodney Cooter (plastic & reconstructive surgeon)."

Judging by a lot of patients who had him as their surgeon, I've read nothing but bad reviews so maybe that could be one of the reasons why they closed. One of his patients on Real Self mentioned about having an issue with one of her implants, also said she read quite a few bad reviews on this guy and asked if his surgery is really being sold. So who knows ?‍♀️

Sorry to hear about your implant folding in, I suggest you see a plastic surgeon for your issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Girls, 

I have also been left high and dry by Dr. Higgs from Parkside. So I got my lift & enlargement done, then a revision because the nipple placement and scars were pretty off. I was also left with one bigger boob than the other, which he was supposed to correct. I woke from the op discovering he hadn't corrected the size as 'it didn't look bad on the table'. After the second op, it was apparent that I needed a 2nd revision/3rd op. So this time he put in different stitches (purse) for a better result with my scars. The nipples were okish now, but instead of taking tissue to fix the size issue, he only took skin. So now I STILL have one boob at least a cup bigger than the other because skin stretches! - very noticeable with fake boobs! I am so limited with what I can wear and now my nipples have stretched really big.

So I too discovered that Dr. Higgs was closing his doors. However, before I was aware of this, he agreed that I'd need ANOTHER surgery, but that I needed to wait about 6 months. Fast forward 6 months and I call the surgery to arrange something and I am told he is no longer operating. They send my notes to Waverley house, I sign a disclosure and then I am told that all surgeries, consults and whatever are now at my cost! I email Dr. Higgs to ask about his surgery/insurance/promise about revisions being covered by him and they send me the details to his lawyer :/

I am at a loss of what to do. 

• 5 months later...

I’m also a former patient of dr Higgs from February last year. 

I saw dr cooter the other day and have been advised that due to implant displacement I will need a revision and a full lift this is going to cost me around 14 thousand which I have tried desperately to get finance for unsuccessfully.

i asked Higgs for natural but full breasts as I was an pretty deflated empty b/c cup he did the pencil test and I could hold three pencils under my sagging breast he assured me I was a good candidate for augmentation only under the muscle with smooth round moderate implants. 

I have been left with basically exactly what I started with just bigger. Absolutely no upper pole at all and all I wanted was to be able to wear a strapless dress on occasion but I’m even less comfortable doing so now than I was before I was so so happy to start with 

The top photo is @ 6 months post op

the bottom photo is @ 12 months 

77128100-8ABF-4100-8721-9A43761C3F59.jpeg

CED809C6-377B-441A-A87B-34549DE58AA9.jpeg

D7A98418-A09D-42BC-8CEE-719705F22560.jpeg

657E2F89-CD96-415B-B738-ABD5B85B200F.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am also a patient of his- left high and dry! 

I had a consult after he shut shop woth dr cooter and was also told I’ll need a revision for displacement! I tried to legally get at Higgs to no prevail! Laws are pretty vague with “cosmetic” procedures! As they arnt “medical” 

ive now found out the dodgy prick is practising again at a cancer clinic! 

I also found out he was terminally sick when he closed the doors of Parkside! He looks very alive and well to me now! 

Honestly he needs to be taken to today tonight! 

Please email me - closunshine6@gmail.com 

if you would like to talk more and maybe find more victims and do something about it!