Smiley22

Revision and scared (picture included)

Hi there, I'm 25 and have had two breast augmentations performed in the United States and am now having complications with one of my implants (one of my nipples is now sitting really high and I'm feeling a really heavy pulling sensation in the bottom of the implant) I was wondering if any of you have been to Dr Richard Theile in Brisbane for surgery? Any information you all have would be muchly appreciated as I'm so scared about having to have more surgery :(

image.jpeg

Do you think you may be bottoming out or have a visible bouble bubble and how much higher is the nipple in comparison to the other as its a bit hard to tell in your pic,  can't help with the surgeon as im in WA but hopefully someone can help.  But definitely talk to a surgeon to rule any of the above mentioned,  hope you get some answers soon.

Hey @Kismet, yea they have only now just started to look like that. They used to be perfectly 

in line both my natural breasts and my original augmentation. These symptom have only just started 

From all my research and how it feels I think it feels like bottoming out. I have spoken to three surgeons who have all

given me different opinions and its starting to worry me. My original surgeon thinks they are perfect ehh, the second surgeon thinks its nerve pain I am experiencing and the third doctor thinks its a capsular contracture. I feel so confused and overwhelmed, thank you for your response @Wanting boobs

Something is definitely not right. Your original surgeon sounds like my first Perth ba surgeon who fobbed me off despite complications and terrible results (I am not saying you look terrible). It looks like your left in the pic (your right) either has double bubble possibly with cc squeezing the implant out of shape. I'm not a surgeon so I'm not 100% but your left looks perfect.