Hi i can't help you out with Dr M as i didnt have my BA with him but in general you will talk about the associated risks with breast implants and the augmentation  (operation ) itself you will discuss the diffrent types of implants and the textures ect,  you will ask heaps of questions and he should answer all of them  you may also get to have a feel of a couple of implants and he may show you one that has been cut in half to show you the cohesiveness of the gell ( it's very sticky) he will then ask you what desired outcome you are wanting eg natural looking or a visible augmented look and you will be then asked to undress from the waist up and he will take some measurements one of them being your BWD ( breast width dimension). You may get to try on some sizers but most first consultslast about 45 min so you would normally be sent home with a lot of information and you will go back for a second consult to try on sizers and then at this app you may then make your date for your op.

Hope this helps ?

Just an update to anyone wondering about Dr M.. had a consult today with him and could not recommend him higher! He was such a nice person and just made me feel so comfortable. He explained everything so well and gave me great options- Just so stoked with it! Just thought I'd let you guys know for those seeking opinions on him- will update you after my surgery which is going to be booked in for December :)

7 minutes ago, Ezza98 said:

Just an update to anyone wondering about Dr M.. had a consult today with him and could not recommend him higher! He was such a nice person and just made me feel so comfortable. He explained everything so well and gave me great options- Just so stoked with it! Just thought I'd let you guys know for those seeking opinions on him- will update you after my surgery which is going to be booked in for December

Glad to hear your consult went well, did you get to try on sizes or will you have to go back for that and has he made any recommendations 

On a side note if your thinking December for your surgery then early December would be better that way you will get just shy of 3 wks for recovery as the first 2 wks are the hardest and you'll be pretty uncomfortable 

@Wanting boobs So I have Tuberous Breasts so he's recommended having 2 surgeries, the first will be a lift and then the second surgery will be the implants (if I still want them after the lift). I may just be happy with the lift so we didn't bother trying on any sizes as we will do that when I have decided on the implants! 

yes I was thinking the same! Need as much recovery as possible even for a lift ! :)