Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi All, just after some experiences on what happened to your cleavage gap after your boobs settled and d&f. Did the gap get wider or did your boobs smoosh together more as they settled? I’m 4 weeks post op and my gap seems to be getting smaller and I was adamant from day 1 I didn’t want smooshed together boobs and wanted a gap in the middle... im Hoping as they settle and drop etc they’ll spread out a bit, PS said wearing the post op bra was important in 1st 6w-3m so I wore it 24/7 for first 2.5 weeks and then I’ve worn a sports crop top for a couple of days then post op bra at night still. Hope it doesn’t stop them from spreading out a bit more?? Be great to see and hear some of your experiences and results please. 

3EE27CF2-A4C5-4615-938E-66D093B91051.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey hun - I wore my post op bra 24/7 for the first 6 weeks only taking it off to shower - my PS was very strict on that as it's part of the healing process, not fun but you need to follow your PS advice. Looking at your pics you still have a bit of swelling, so I wouldn't worry too much yet as 4 weeks is still early days and the drop and fluff has not started yet. When is your next check up with your PS? 

I have a small gap (you can check my pics in my gallery) and they are only close together if I smoosh them with my hands.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sabP said:

Hey hun - I wore my post op bra 24/7 for the first 6 weeks only taking it off to shower - my PS was very strict on that as it's part of the healing process, not fun but you need to follow your PS advice. Looking at your pics you still have a bit of swelling, so I wouldn't worry too much yet as 4 weeks is still early days and the drop and fluff has not started yet. When is your next check up with your PS? 

I have a small gap (you can check my pics in my gallery) and they are only close together if I smoosh them with my hands.

Here’s hoping. I had a 2 week check up which was pretty vague, post op bra, no exercise until 6 week mark (didn’t say what I could or couldn’t start doing at that point though ?) and they look good... next appt isn’t until 3 month mark as well so ages away... I’ve got dual plane anatomical implants so thinking that was why the post op bra is so important. The lady fitted me to the widest hook, how firm should I have it? Here is a tighter hook she said I could go if it feels loose but I’m scared that will leave me with smooshed boobs. I’m sooo glad u said there’s still swelling as I’m hoping each day they will get smaller as I go lol. 

Yeah see you have the nice gap in between I want lol. I got 395 teardrop mod + talls  so not much size difference in ours 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi hun. A lot of it will have to do with your anatomy  and bwd. Did your surgeon go with an implant that matched your bwd or Slightly over as this can bring the cleavage in a bit. Although like @sabP said you still have a bit of swelling so once that subsides the cleavage area may widen a bit more.  I wish my surgeon went with somthing slightly over my bwd as my implants are .5 cm under and even though my gap isn't that wide i wish it was closer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Wanting boobs said:

Hi hun. A lot of it will have to do with your anatomy  and bwd. Did your surgeon go with an implant that matched your bwd or Slightly over as this can bring the cleavage in a bit. Although like @sabP said you still have a bit of swelling so once that subsides the cleavage area may widen a bit more.  I wish my surgeon went with somthing slightly over my bwd as my implants are .5 cm under and even though my gap isn't that wide i wish it was closer. 

He said my bwd was 12.5 and we went with that size implant, he said I could go either that or 13 but then I said I want a gap so we went up to mod + profile as the alternative for some more cc. I can still push the skin down a little between the boobs before I hit sternum so hoping as the swelling goes the gap will grow. I wouldn’t mind my no bra look in a bra but If I put them in a bra as they are I’m thinking they’ll be smooshed together too much ?

You’re actually same height as me and just saw your pics. They look great and are another 50cc on mine so I have hope :) your gap is perfect to me! We can trade lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

@KLJ  you have anatomical implants if i believe correctly,  i remember my surgeon saying that the mod+ are a little wider at the base (as most anatomicals are) , did you have a small cleavage before your BA , mine seamed non existent pre ba as i didnt have much natural breast tissue ? so kinda happy that i can create some nice cleavage with a good bra. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wanting boobs said:

@KLJ  you have anatomical implants if i believe correctly,  i remember my surgeon saying that the mod+ are a little wider at the base (as most anatomicals are) , did you have a small cleavage before your BA , mine seamed non existent pre ba as i didnt have much natural breast tissue ? so kinda happy that i can create some nice cleavage with a good bra. 

I had great boobs n cleavage before the kids sucked them dry. looking at pre op pics I spose there wasn’t too much of a gap standing up, laying down... blank canvas basically ??. Is there anything I can do to prevent them smooshing closer?   I’m guessing not hey n just let them do their thing? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, KLJ said:

I had great boobs n cleavage before the kids sucked them dry. looking at pre op pics I spose there wasn’t too much of a gap standing up, laying down... blank canvas basically ??. Is there anything I can do to prevent them smooshing closer?   I’m guessing not hey n just let them do their thing? 

If its a real issue you can ask your surgeon about the reverse bra, its like your po bra but only has the cups removed so your boobs poke out and there is like a strap in the middle to help keep them separated but other than that i can't think of anything else 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Wanting boobs said:

If its a real issue you can ask your surgeon about the reverse bra, its like your po bra but only has the cups removed so your boobs poke out and there is like a strap in the middle to help keep them separated but other than that i can't think of anything else 

Ok thanks so much. I’ll call them and see what he says. Do u reckon he’ll make another appt with me given it’s so soon? I was kinda expecting a 6 week check not a 3 month wait hey. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@KLJ   From memory i had a follow up the day after surgery then at 1 wk to check my incisions, then one at 6 wks, 3 months then 6 mth and my 1 yr one is coming up in mid October and I'll be 2 wks just shy of 1 year. But i did go in recently as i had developed mondors cords at 7 mpo which is not usual and he just wanted to check me out to make sure everything was ok. 

If your concerned about them then i dont see why not he is very accommodating . Let me know how you go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Wanting boobs said:

@KLJ   From memory i had a follow up the day after surgery then at 1 wk to check my incisions, then one at 6 wks, 3 months then 6 mth and my 1 yr one is coming up in mid October and I'll be 2 wks just shy of 1 year. But i did go in recently as i had developed mondors cords at 7 mpo which is not usual and he just wanted to check me out to make sure everything was ok. 

If your concerned about them then i dont see why not he is very accommodating . Let me know how you go. 

Yeah I think I will get, better to be safe than sorry and can’t hurt to ask, if I wait 3 months it might be too late to do anything and the reassurance or reverse bra if needed would be worth it... esp for $10k!!  Thanks so much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KLJ said:

Yeah I think I will get, better to be safe than sorry and can’t hurt to ask, if I wait 3 months it might be too late to do anything and the reassurance or reverse bra if needed would be worth it... esp for $10k!!  Thanks so much. 

If you're concerned, call up tomorrow and address your concerns with the receptionist and they'll book you in.

I'm assuming the reason why he wants to see you again in 3mths time is because he's happy with the result when you last saw him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JD* said:

If you're concerned, call up tomorrow and address your concerns with the receptionist and they'll book you in.

I'm assuming the reason why he wants to see you again in 3mths time is because he's happy with the result when you last saw him?

That was my assumption too. He said he had given me a nice cleavage and my 1st thought was ‘dudei’ve said I want a gap’ lol I can use bras to get a closer cleavage if I want one...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KLJ said:

That was my assumption too. He said he had given me a nice cleavage and my 1st thought was ‘dudei’ve said I want a gap’ lol I can use bras to get a closer cleavage if I want one...

That's a good point! Do keep us updated as I'm curious..

I remember him saying at my first consult that he will create a nice cleavage and I was like woohoo! Haha. I guess when you have never had a cleavage before, it's exciting knowing you'll get one haha ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: I called the surgeons office and sent through some pics and details in an email as per receptionist so he could see if an appt was needed. He thinks they look ‘fantastic’ but to stop wearing the form bra and wear a comfortable bra that doesn’t push the implants together anymore. Still happy to not see my until mid sept for my 3month follow up. Just waiting to hear back if it can have underwire or not... hope so Cos no underwire bras are ridiculous to find!! 

Thanks for the reassurance and suggestions girls ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KLJ said:

Update: I called the surgeons office and sent through some pics and details in an email as per receptionist so he could see if an appt was needed. He thinks they look ‘fantastic’ but to stop wearing the form bra and wear a comfortable bra that doesn’t push the implants together anymore. Still happy to not see my until mid sept for my 3month follow up. Just waiting to hear back if it can have underwire or not... hope so Cos no underwire bras are ridiculous to find!! 

Thanks for the reassurance and suggestions girls ?

I have to agree with him that they do look fantastic ;) Have you googled wire free bras and see which stores stock them? Hope your recovery is still going smoothly :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 9:14 AM, Birdy said:

I can't help at all, but I'm curious! Why are you after the gap? To me, yours look FANTASTIC and are actually the exact look I want to go for. If you don't mind sharing what was your size pre-op and how many ccs did you go for?

I just prefer the look of 2 seperate boobs not smooshed together cleavage was all not sure why just always have :) before kids I was 10D padded bra after kids was a 12c but massively padded as it was more so the wide boob/chest than breast tissue giving me that size. I went with 395cc mod + profile mentor anatomical tall implants and just in cheap target non padded bras am a full 12DD at 5 weeks post op. When are you getting yours done? Feel free to FR and I can see my pics 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2018 at 8:01 AM, KLJ said:

I just prefer the look of 2 seperate boobs not smooshed together cleavage was all not sure why just always have  before kids I was 10D padded bra after kids was a 12c but massively padded as it was more so the wide boob/chest than breast tissue giving me that size. I went with 395cc mod + profile mentor anatomical tall implants and just in cheap target non padded bras am a full 12DD at 5 weeks post op. When are you getting yours done? Feel free to FR and I can see my pics 

No set date yet, but I'm hoping in the next 1-2 years! Just need to lose a little more weight first :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...