Revision Surgery - Brisbane - recomendations

Hi Ladies

I used to have implants for 10 years but had them explanted 5 years ago due to complications from the get go....

Anyhow I am considering implants again as they're just little and deflated and meh.....

However, there has been a mistake made when I had the implants removed, meaning I have two different breasts now because they removed a tad

too much from my right breast. So if I was to go under the knife again I would want someone thats experienced with that they doing and probably knows a bit

about reconstruction. So I wonder any suggestions / recommendations? Thank you :)

On 7/17/2018 at 9:27 AM, Mannie said:

Hi Ladies

I used to have implants for 10 years but had them explanted 5 years ago due to complications from the get go....

Anyhow I am considering implants again as they're just little and deflated and meh.....

However, there has been a mistake made when I had the implants removed, meaning I have two different breasts now because they removed a tad

too much from my right breast. So if I was to go under the knife again I would want someone thats experienced with that they doing and probably knows a bit

about reconstruction. So I wonder any suggestions / recommendations? Thank you :)

I would go and see Dr Craig Layt

I'm not having a reconstruction however I do have a significant natural asymmetry and I'm going through Dr Richardson at Brisbane Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. He was super professional during consult and really seems to know what he's talking about while staying within realistic expectations. I've seen a lot of his BA revision before and after shots and they look incredible too, I would check him out! 

I second Dr Patrick Tansley. I had a implant replacement with him almost 3 yrs ago now due to a rupture & he was absolutely bloody brilliant. He is cambridge trained Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon so will definitely have the knowledge you need to fix any issues you may have. I can not recommend him highly enough. 

Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss him more. ?