Loads of views no replies

8 minutes ago, Melbmummy said:

Just a quick one to ask why so many views on posts but no one replies?? Please everyone feel free to talk openly and freely.  Xx 

well hey hun... depends on the topic and if we have anything to contribute. Can view but not reply. For example, your latest on boobie selfies, you specifically request shares from girls who have "upsized" - so whilst myself and others may wish to share our selfies, we probs won't as not all of us have upsized, but the gorgeous girls who have upsized will for sure share. What exactly do you expect from us? xo

@sabP i tried to make it a happy post so all could share, nomatter the size of implants. Just wanted something fresh and some chit chat. honestly yes im looking at going up in size but hell if you have a boobie selfie to share then id love you to join. Boobs are amazing in every shape and sz 

i truly wasnt trying to b judgmental saying only big boobies ? 

I started off sz 12a (b if i could) and now im at 14dd havnt yet had an upsize 

SabP im just looking for a free place to talkabout boobs and b open with discussion.  I have known about this page for 2+ years but only ever come on and try for discussion in last few wks so reakly just trying to open everyone up and make boobie friends xxx

1 hour ago, Melbmummy said:

@sabP i tried to make it a happy post so all could share, nomatter the size of implants. Just wanted something fresh and some chit chat. honestly yes im looking at going up in size but hell if you have a boobie selfie to share then id love you to join. Boobs are amazing in every shape and sz 

i truly wasnt trying to b judgmental saying only big boobies ? 

I started off sz 12a (b if i could) and now im at 14dd havnt yet had an upsize 

SabP im just looking for a free place to talkabout boobs and b open with discussion.  I have known about this page for 2+ years but only ever come on and try for discussion in last few wks so reakly just trying to open everyone up and make boobie friends xxx

Hey lovely... sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh there... just wasn't sure what you were expecting of us. Love that you are reaching out and trying to connect with all the girls. I think it's fabulous you are thinking of going up in size - you go girl!! :)❤️