Recommendations for Perth surgeons

Hi ladies! After 3 babies and collectly breastfeeding for over 5 years and a generous tax return hubby has said it's now or never. I'm looking at Dr Sam Cuneen, Dr Guy Watts & Dr Vijay (my freind went through him and is really happy). Can I hear from others and what costs please? 

Thanks xx 

On 7/29/2018 at 7:20 PM, CeBee said:

Hi ladies! After 3 babies and collectly breastfeeding for over 5 years and a generous tax return hubby has said it's now or never. I'm looking at Dr Sam Cuneen, Dr Guy Watts & Dr Vijay (my freind went through him and is really happy). Can I hear from others and what costs please? 

Thanks xx 

Hey hun, All of those surgeons have excellent reputations and girls get awesome results.  I went with Dr Anthony Williams at Assure in Subi (same clinic as Dr Vijay) and I would highly recommend him, I had my surgery 8 months ago and I am thrilled with my result. He is also meticulous and an awesome surgeon and will explain everything thoroughly. I know that @I HaveBoobs & @Mumma-Kwent with Dr Sam and they are really happy with their results too and can give you more info about him. Maybe book a couple of consults and go with the surgeon you feel most comfortable with :D 

Hi and welcome,  yes i had my BA with Sam Cunneen and i am absolutely thrilled with my results,  like SabP said i would book a couple of consults and see who you connect with the best but all of those surgeon's you mentioned are fabulous and very good at what they do. If you send me a FR you will be able to see my progress photos.  ?

As for costs it varies but a standard augmentation starts from around $9,000 for smooth round implants and can co up to around 15 with a lift but it all depends on what yoy need done and what type of implant is required for your anatomy.  I have anatomical implants ( teardrop )  which are a litt more expensive, so a consult is your best place to start as they will take a few measurements your bwd ( breast width diameter) being one of them which i important in choosing the correct size four your chest, and your surgeon will also reccomend the best type of implant to suit your anatomy.