Unfortunately - it’s all a giant fad. 

They work absolutely - whilst you’re wearing it. When you take it off, you’re back to normal ha.

It won’t actually give you that perfect shape it promises. Oh I tried, believe me.

Also take Pixee Fox for example. She wears an extremely small waisted corset day in and day out, even had her ribs removed to be able to wear a smaller corset. When it’s on, daymn her shape is very hourglass. But when she takes it off, she’s back to her normal shape. 

I wish they worked, I really do. Although, I do eat less when I wear one, so that’s a plus I guess.

Re gym work, maybe you are not working out the right way...…….most women are really scared of weights as they think they will suddenly look like The Hulk. But doing weight workouts can definitely help to really tone up the body and helping to give you a more defined shape. I am in my 40's so the perimenopause symptoms are slowly beginning for me. I have also battled endometriosis.  I have had 3 kids. I found by the age of 36 years, I began to put on a little bit of belly weight despite working out heaps at the gym. But by changing my diet + working out differently, I have found I can sculpt my shape a lot more. I now have a flat tummy and sculpted waist. You do have to be realistic about your natural body shape...…...but a good and informed PT can help you to reach your goals. I have also found having a fat metaboliser powder and using a hydroxy shred protein powder has helped me immensely. I know your original question was about the waist trainer...….but I sincerely believe that really good nutrition...…..some supplements like fat metaboliser powders...…..and working out a certain way at the gym...…..and doing HIIT (high intensity interval training) would allow you to see a huge difference in your body.

Hey babe ( @pink butterfly)  I'm a PT and i train with weights that are heavier than some of the men in the gym,(not chest)  i have had many years of competing in fitness comps (pre boobs ?) and have tried every exercise i can think of and then some, what i think the problem is ,is that my obliques are so strong that they make me look like i have no waist in bodyahapes i look like a column. I also follow a non strict Keto as i need  a little more carbs as i teach 7 aerobic classes a week pluss 3-4 of my own Gym sessions , i also take  shred/fat burners and a plethora of suppliments and drink a Keto drink daily. I just think its my body shape and was wondering about the waist trainers ?

6 hours ago, I HaveBoobs said:

Hey babe ( @pink butterfly)  I'm a PT and i train with weights that are heavier than some of the men in the gym,(not chest)  i have had many years of competing in fitness comps (pre boobs ?) and have tried every exercise i can think of and then some, what i think the problem is ,is that my obliques are so strong that they make me look like i have no waist in bodyahapes i look like a column. I also follow a non strict Keto as i need  a little more carbs as i teach 7 aerobic classes a week pluss 3-4 of my own Gym sessions , i also take  shred/fat burners and a plethora of suppliments and drink a Keto drink daily. I just think its my body shape and was wondering about the waist trainers ?

Oh sorry - I am preaching to the choir! You know your stuff as a PT. You would need strong obliques for your classes - that is a tough one. If you discover anything legit with the waist, please let me know. I have a boyish figure so I am always trying to build my glutes up + tone the torso area.

15 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

Oh sorry - I am preaching to the choir! You know your stuff as a PT. You would need strong obliques for your classes - that is a tough one. If you discover anything legit with the waist, please let me know. I have a boyish figure so I am always trying to build my glutes up + tone the torso area.

Sorry if my post offended i didnt mean it to ?was just trying to say that i have tried a lot of different methods over the past few years and nothing seemed to be working,  i do appreciate your input. I  think its just  my genetics,  im a bit like you with the boyish figure

8 hours ago, I HaveBoobs said:

Sorry if my post offended i didnt mean it to ?was just trying to say that i have tried a lot of different methods over the past few years and nothing seemed to be working,  i do appreciate your input. I  think its just  my genetics,  im a bit like you with the boyish figure

You didn't offend at all. :) All good. :)