Consult cost and vectra

45% of my excess weight is gone and I'm getting even closer to my goal weight. So I'm wanting 360 body lift, breast lift with replacement of implants and arms done. First question can anyone share consult fee for Dr Sam Cunneen? Second question can you have the Vectra scan done if you already have implants? 

I'm going to try to book in for September/October for my consult. 

Hi love, im not to sure about the cost with the body lift, lift &implant replacement but a standard consult is $180 and obviously if yoh have a dr referral you will get some of that back and yes you can have the Vectra scan done with implants.  And he normally gives you the scan for free. If you havnt had one before you stand in front of it un dressesdwithout a bra on and if having a full body then in your nickers and the machine it self moves up and down, you will then get to see your before imige on his pc and he will then reccomenn implant sizes (not sure about the body lift) and you will get to see a post op imige. I may be bias but i totally love Sam and my new boobs ?

Congratulations on such a great weight loss you must feel great ?

On 8/11/2018 at 11:46 AM, Cupcake85 said:

45% of my excess weight is gone and I'm getting even closer to my goal weight. So I'm wanting 360 body lift, breast lift with replacement of implants and arms done. First question can anyone share consult fee for Dr Sam Cunneen? Second question can you have the Vectra scan done if you already have implants? 

I'm going to try to book in for September/October for my consult. 

Hey hun, I can't contribute on your questions, but I wanted to say congratulations on the weight loss and getting closer to your goal weight - you go girl!! :D:D