On 8/13/2018 at 11:57 AM, Laurenolivia said:

Hey ladies I am new to this! I am 23 and looking at getting breast implants. Wanting advice on the best surgeons(not over priced), and if to stay in Melbourne where I live or travel to Sydney/GC. 

Have many people had dealings with CosMediTour as I've seen they're roughly $6000.

Any advice would be appreciated ?

Hey hun, do your research carefully. Check out the Plastic Surgeons on this site, do not go to a cosmetic surgeon as they are not trained in plastic surgery. There are good Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne and if you need follow up care it's easier in your home state. You should not base your decision solely on price/cheapness. This is major surgery you are having and putting your body through and you need to choose a surgeon who is skilled and experienced to give you the best outcome for your anatomy. 

If you don't have enough money, save for a bit longer, you are only 23. 

Hi love and welcome, i agree with @sabP please do your research and definitely a plastic surgeon,  if you use the find a clinician tab in this forum you will find some great surgeons on here and ones based in Melbourne,  and you might find that they are not as expensive as you think,  also there will be honest reviews from girls in here that have been through these surgeons. 

Cheaper is not necessarily better. I would advise you to go to a few consults with surgeons and see what they recommend for you and your body shape. Most surgeons will charge for their consults but it is well worth doing this to ensure you get a good result. I did go to a well known cosmetic surgeon (Dr. Kim Harwood - he has retired now) but I was a straight forward case with my BA. Whenever I upgrade with my implants, I would go for a plastic surgeon. Dr. Harwood did a great job and I am very happy. But I think a plastic surgeon would be able to do more with my natural gap.