Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm 6 months ish PO.  Sometimes Love my boobs but sometimes I'm not so sure.  They don't feel that nice to touch, firm and obviously fake.  They're softening up but I'm not sure if they're ever going to be feel nice.  My husband likes the way they look but doesn't play with them.  Maybe fake boobs are just 'ornamental?  Or maybe they will soften up some more?  Maybe I'm just not as crazy about them as I thought I'd be?  I look better in clothes but not sure about my bare boob look.  Anyone else feel/felt this way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Girl1999 said:

I'm 6 months ish PO.  Sometimes Love my boobs but sometimes I'm not so sure.  They don't feel that nice to touch, firm and obviously fake.  They're softening up but I'm not sure if they're ever going to be feel nice.  My husband likes the way they look but doesn't play with them.  Maybe fake boobs are just 'ornamental?  Or maybe they will soften up some more?  Maybe I'm just not as crazy about them as I thought I'd be?  I look better in clothes but not sure about my bare boob look.  Anyone else feel/felt this way?

Hey hun... sorry to hear you feel that way. I am 8 months post-op and mine have softened up a lot and jiggle a bit too, but they still feel firm underneath. Did your husband play with your boobs pre-op? Have you talked with him about them now? I love mine bare boob and in clothes and I don't mind the firmness, being a bit older it's nice not to have saggy boobs!

I think also, people talk a lot about the physical recovery from a breast augmentation, but there is also the emotional and psychological aspect too. Some women find it hard to come to terms with 'fake' boobs and can't get their head around it and accept them as part of themselves, it seems this may be how you are feeling. I think your hubby staying away from them is not helping you feel confident with your body/new boobs. Try to talk with him and see if you can introduce elements of boob-play into your love making. If this is causing you anxiety or unhappiness, maybe a chat with a counsellor may help too. Take care and hugs xo

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sabP said:

Hey hun... sorry to hear you feel that way. I am 8 months post-op and mine have softened up a lot and jiggle a bit too, but they still feel firm underneath. Did your husband play with your boobs pre-op? Have you talked with him about them now? I love mine bare boob and in clothes and I don't mind the firmness, being a bit older it's nice not to have saggy boobs!

I think also, people talk a lot about the physical recovery from a breast augmentation, but there is also the emotional and psychological aspect too. Some women find it hard to come to terms with 'fake' boobs and can't get their head around it and accept them as part of themselves, it seems this may be how you are feeling. I think your hubby staying away from them is not helping you feel confident with your body/new boobs. Try to talk with him and see if you can introduce elements of boob-play into your love making. If this is causing you anxiety or unhappiness, maybe a chat with a counsellor may help too. Take care and hugs xo

 

Thanks.  I think I'm someone with really high expectations which doesn't help.  I want real feeling fake boobs right now!  Mind you I just looked at my pre op photos and wouldn't want to go back there either.  Yes pre op he would play with the little I had.  He says they will soften and not to be so impatient.  I'm not anxious or unhappy, I just thought I'd feel overjoyed about them all the time.  Which seems pretty daft now I see it written down.  Bit like thinking a haircut or new dress is going to change your life!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi hun, its not un common to feel this way, i too also felt like this for a looong time and it took ages for me to say i really love them even a 6 mpo i wasn't totally 100% on them but liked them better as every month went by. Now at 9 mpo i can say i do love my boobs in and out of clothing but i do wish they were a little softer but also like @sabP dont mind the slight firmness as i too am a little older. My hubby dose however play with them and tells me that he loves my boobs so maybe the fact your hubby dosn't play with them much might be un subconsciously adding to your anxiety,  i agree with SabP try talking with your husband about this, for me my boobs at 6 mpo still felt firm but now they feel like they have softened quite a bit and i know @pink butterfly said that hers feel quite soft now at 3 + yrs po so trust me they will get softer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It does take time for the implants to soften. I have unders so it did take longer than say overs to not be so tight and hard feeling. It took my hubby quite a few months to play with my boobs. He said his main worry was that he might hurt me. But I also suspected that it was because my boobs were fake and still hard. I am now 4 years post op and my boobs have softened heaps. They will never be like real boobs because they are fake. They are firm as the ladies are saying above, but my hubby loves them. I agree with the ladies in saying to ask your husband as to why he is refraining from touching or playing with your boobs. Maybe he is waiting for you to heal a little more but soft touching from him may give you both the confidence to know that your boobs won't "break".

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2018 at 5:42 PM, sabP said:

I love mine bare boob and in clothes and I don't mind the firmness, being a bit older it's nice not to have saggy boobs!

^^ Exactly! I rather have perky firm boobs than have a "ball in a sock" on my chest ?

I wouldn't worry too much about him not playing with your boobs. Some men like to and some aren't that interested. My partner has never been one to play with mine and I don't expect anything to change after I have my surgery. It would be nice when your partner is a touchy feely guy though ?

I really do hope I'm happy with the outcome and don't have any regrets.

Are you feeling OK today?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JD* said:

^^ Exactly! I rather have perky firm boobs than have a "ball in a sock" on my chest ?

I wouldn't worry too much about him not playing with your boobs. Some men like to and some aren't that interested. My partner has never been one to play with mine and I don't expect anything to change after I have my surgery. It would be nice when your partner is a touchy feely guy though ?

I really do hope I'm happy with the outcome and don't have any regrets.

Are you feeling OK today?

Yes I'm good and I'm glad I had my boobs done.  I guess they're always going to be 'fake' boobs.  But am heartened by women saying theirs softened at 1-2 years.  I'm sure my husband will get into them when they soften.  He loves the way they look though.  I don't have regrets so much as thought I would be more thrilled.  I know it will change though.  Boobs are defiantly a journey and not a result!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...