Hi everyone,

Im hoping to have my breast augmentation before the end of this year. The only surgeon in Sydney ive been interested in is Dr M, I just love his results. However now that I'm getting closer to putting a payment down I had worries about sizing. 

I am 175cm, 73kg size 8 top, 12 bottom. My waist is small but I'm pretty 'thick' and curvy in the traditional way. I wanted to balance my figure and make it hourglass.

I haven't seen any before and afters of his that are above 450g. Now I know everyone is different, I'm currently a B cup after breastfeeding two kids. My worry is that he goes for more conservative sized implant, that I won't get a look that goes with the rest of my body.

My sister who also had deflated breasts after breastfeeding, is shorter and more petite than I had 450g implants that look natural (We have similar waist sizes though I'm taller and bigger). I can't imagine anything below 500 would look good on my type of body.

Obviously the best thing to do is to see him and ask, but my plan was to pre-book him because I wanted to get it done before the end of the year.

I guess I would love some thoughts and opinions because I haven't seen any results from his patients that were my height size and body shape, it's worrying me that I'll get an implant that's too small.

Trying to upload some pics for reference but it's not allowing me to. I'll try and update in the comments.

15 hours ago, Melbmummy said:

Im similar stats to u. Only difference is im a 12 all over. I had 475cc's but now going back for 775cc's for personal opinion:/ i dont feel quite in proportion enough which is what i wanted. Definitely have boobs now, wear a sz dd bra. Happy to share pics if u want? But i have a diff top body shape. 

Thank you! I've sent you a PM ?

13 hours ago, Missbolt-ons said:

@SoftPillowsI went from 610cc to 800cc only recently with dr eddy dona in Sydney - he's amazing ??? I'm adding more pics to my albums as we speak so feel free to check them out! 

Thanks I'll check them out, I keep reading about Dr Dona on here for more larger implants, I guess I'm just worried because at a glance I prefer DrM's Results if I'm basing purely from their website galleries. 

On 9/1/2018 at 12:34 PM, SoftPillows said:

Hi everyone,

Im hoping to have my breast augmentation before the end of this year. The only surgeon in Sydney ive been interested in is Dr M, I just love his results. However now that I'm getting closer to putting a payment down I had worries about sizing. 

I am 175cm, 73kg size 8 top, 12 bottom. My waist is small but I'm pretty 'thick' and curvy in the traditional way. I wanted to balance my figure and make it hourglass.

I haven't seen any before and afters of his that are above 450g. Now I know everyone is different, I'm currently a B cup after breastfeeding two kids. My worry is that he goes for more conservative sized implant, that I won't get a look that goes with the rest of my body.

My sister who also had deflated breasts after breastfeeding, is shorter and more petite than I had 450g implants that look natural (We have similar waist sizes though I'm taller and bigger). I can't imagine anything below 500 would look good on my type of body.

Obviously the best thing to do is to see him and ask, but my plan was to pre-book him because I wanted to get it done before the end of the year.

I guess I would love some thoughts and opinions because I haven't seen any results from his patients that were my height size and body shape, it's worrying me that I'll get an implant that's too small.

Trying to upload some pics for reference but it's not allowing me to. I'll try and update in the comments.

You may want to check out Dr Tavakoli's work too as he has used implants up to 800cc (he commented this on his instagram on one of the pictures I was looking at) Dr Tav is about the same price as Dr M, but seems to use bigger implants while still having that more natural look. HTH!

Heya,

I'm not as tall as you (only 5"3!) But I'm a curvier girl. Size 14, smaller on top.

I got 755cc anatomicals and I'm so so happy with the results. I originally went in to the surgeon hoping for 450-500 (knowing how conservative they can be) and it was actually my surgeon that recommended the larger size. He said my curvier frame, teamed with my very broad chest, meant that he was almost certain I wouldn't get the 'in proportion' figure I wanted with anything less that 700cc.

So glad I trusted his opinion because he literally gave me exactly the look I wanted. I've gone from a B to a large E cup and I look curvy all over now (not just bottom heavy like I used to!). I feel like I don't look huge in the bust and they look super natural and in proportion.

Don't be afraid of the bigger sizes! With your height and frame I think you could pull off a similar size and look very in proportion! If I'm only 5'3 and they look good, they'll look even nicer on a tall girl like you!